Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Muscle building exercise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Muscle building exercise Empty
PostSubject: Muscle building exercise   Muscle building exercise Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:55 am

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks

:laughinghard:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Muscle building exercise   Muscle building exercise Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:03 am

Ha!!!! And then, my Mother - the Amazing Potato Woman, can cook it. You've earned it, working out so hard...lol
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Muscle building exercise   Muscle building exercise Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:34 am

LOL, I love eating potatoes so there would never be any to put in the sacks. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muscle building exercise   Muscle building exercise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muscle building exercise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun and Games Section :: Humor Mill-
Jump to: