Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Everyone please read...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Everyone please read... Empty
PostSubject: Everyone please read...   Everyone please read... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 am

We are blessed to have among us Connie/browneyes, and a lot of us have been on the receiving end of this woman's beautiful heart on any number of occasions. It is why, with a heavy heart, I come to you now.
Connie and I spoke on the phone yesterday and she's told me some upsetting news. Her beautiful and sweet daughter - in - law, Shari (whom many of us were also blessed to share time and joy with in January) has suffered a loss and her Grandmother who helped raise her and her sister was suddenly taken from her. Connie is very worried, as you might imagine, for Shari - you'll recall - is expecting she and husband Jeff's first-born. Guys, this girl is double tough, no two ways about it, and Connie also has a reserve of strength unlike any I have ever seen, but I think a few extra prayers and strength carried on wings by our Father would not go amiss here, so if you could add your voice to mine and see them through this safe and sound, it would be a great blessing.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read...   Everyone please read... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 pm

I can certainly do this for both Connie and Sharie. My prayers are with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read...   Everyone please read... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh this is sad news. Thank you Tyggy for letting us know. Connie, of course is a huge part of my heart. She gave me back the belief that even thoise who dont know you just may see fit to care....
and Shari.. well that girl is one heck of a gfood doobie too... I wish she had stayed in touch with me.. ah well I know exspeciaLLY NOW.. THINGS ARE WAY TO TOUGH ON HER atm..
Of course she is in my prayers they all are! HUGS Connie.. Tyggy tell connie Im sending some love her way k?
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read...   Everyone please read... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Can do. They should be on their way here nearby to me soon - her family's from a town not far from here, though she was raised in Alabama (and that's where I should be moved to by next summer) The world, needless to say, gets smaller all the time.
Shari hears about our doings-on all the time from Connie and Renee and me, so she hasn't lost us totally. She just never seems to have a lot of time. I'll pass the love and prayers along.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read...   Everyone please read... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone please read...
Page 1 of 1