Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

For Kirk....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

For Kirk.... Empty
PostSubject: For Kirk....   For Kirk.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Everybody who knows me knows I talk about my friend Evelyn a lot. She is spunky, sassy, funny, warm, giving, supportive, and just one of the best women there is without question. I am so incredibly blessed to call her my friend - so blessed, in fact, that I call her Mama as a name of respect. Trust me, there are very few I afford that honour to.
so much has happened to my Mama that she epitomizes strength to me for all she has faced. If I wind up half the woman this lady is, I will be very fortunate indeed.
Recently, Mam got the news her baby brother, Kirk, has cancer, and it has spread. My dear friends, this is getting to her. And so I humbly offer you Kirk - to pray for his health and strength, and my sweet, sweet Mama - to draw strength. Thanks you guys.
Also, if you have an extra moment, pray for Tony and Cody - they just had to move up here due to his wife asking him to leave and not having anywhere else to go. We need to now get him on his feet so his wife may come here with their daughter, or he has the strength to carry on his own and little Emily be able to see her Daddy as often as may be and Cody receives strength to live through this also. Thanks again.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

For Kirk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kirk....   For Kirk.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:26 pm

You know I love ya girl and I know that the power of prayer does help. I will of course pray for all those who need it.. including you!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

For Kirk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kirk....   For Kirk.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Will gladly send prayer for Kirk, there is that C word again..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

For Kirk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kirk....   For Kirk.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 am

Definitely keeping all of you in my prayers. I hate that "C" word.

Stay strong tyg, prayers do have power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Kirk.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kirk....   For Kirk.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kirk....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: