Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

USA Today Quoted Otis Williams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Empty
PostSubject: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

Tuesday Tidbits: Adam Lambert; Taylor Hicks, Kellie Pickler

Recommend Madison, Wisc., TV station WKOW surprised Adam Lambert with a football question before the American Idols Live show in that city Friday, asking him which quarterback he preferred, Aaron Rodgers or Brett Favre. "I plead the 5th," Adam replied. "I know nothing about sports. I know Brett Favre is an athlete. He's a football player, right? I guess I'll go with him because I know who he is. I don't know the other guy!" Allison Iraheta didn't know either player, but Danny Gokey did, of course, being as he's from Milwaukee and all. Danny wisely picked Rodgers, the Green Bay Packers' current quarterback, over Favre, who now plays for division rivals the Minnesota Vikings.

-- Kellie Pickler's got an older-man crush on Clint Eastwood, she tells AOL's The Boot.

-- Otis Williams, the last surviving original Temptations member, paid Taylor Hicks a compliment in a recent interview posted on turkGEEK: "I really like Taylor Hicks," Williams said when asked about American Idol. "I like his deliverance, and he can sing."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/id...ickler/1?csp=34
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm

woo hoo How wonderful to hear a positive about our guy.

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Yay Otis.....for giving Taylor such a nice compliment. USA Today Quoted Otis Williams 839840
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
browneyes

browneyes

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 pm

I love this! This is high praise, coming from Otis Williams. Interesting that out of all the contestants in 8 seasons, he only mentions Taylor. :)
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 pm

the link doesn't work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 am

Mae, try the link several times. That's what I usually end up doing on some of the links posted. It's frustrating but patience wins out eventually.

Good point Connie. I too find it very interesting. But....I LOVE IT!!! LOL Positive words about our Taylor under any circumstances is definately a good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA Today Quoted Otis Williams   USA Today Quoted Otis Williams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA Today Quoted Otis Williams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Taylor In The News-
Jump to: