Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

14 Questions with Taylor Hicks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Empty
PostSubject: 14 Questions with Taylor Hicks   14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Taylor Hicks is a Birmingham native, but he’s also Pleasure Island’s adopted son. Only three years removed from picking up gigs at Lester’s and the Flora-Bama while trying to keep a working band on the road, Taylor has committed to tour with Grease well into 2010.
“I’ve been in 45 cities since December,’’ he said days before his Sept. 11 concert in Biloxi.
1. What is one thing that most people do not know about you? “I’ve become a pretty good photographer.’’
2. Considering anyone dead or alive, with whom would you like to have a conversation? “Martin Luther King, Jr.’’
3. Besides parents, what one person(s) has greatly influenced your life? “My grandmother.’’ (Pleasure Island resident Joni Hicks)
4. What is one thing that you would like to change about yourself? “I’d like to be more healthy.’’
5. What is one thing you would not want to change about yourself?
“My love for entertaining folks.’’
6. How do you cope with stress?
“I run and I listen to my ipod.’’
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
“Watching Ray Charles in person in concert and, I guess, getting that first noon spot in the main room at the Flora-Bama when I was 18.’’
8. What are your biggest pet peeves?
“People being impatient.’’
9. Who are your favorite entertainers? “Bobby Darin. That guy was the ultimate entertainer.’’
10. What was your first and your worst job? “My worst job was stripping and waxing floors. My first job was as a lawn service care provider. In other words I cut the freakin’ grass.’’
11. If you had the political pull, what is one issue you would address?
“Partisan politics.’’
12. What is the dumbest thing you ever did? “How many days do we have to talk?’’
13. What is the smartest thing you ever did? “Listen to people who were older than me and had more experience and wisdom.’’
15. If you could somehow will any team in any sport, to a championship, who would it be? “The Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.’’ (Taylor spent a month in Detroit with Grease.)
14. A perfect day is ... “Hanging out with great friends at the beach and not having a curfew or an interview.’’
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: 14 Questions with Taylor Hicks   14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am

I loved these - thanks!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 14 Questions with Taylor Hicks   14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Wonderful answers from Taylor. He is just so down-to-earth.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 14 Questions with Taylor Hicks   14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Tay's 12th answer lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 14 Questions with Taylor Hicks   14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:05 am

Great read. Perfect way to see our Taylor. He's so down-to-earth and humble about himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14 Questions with Taylor Hicks   14 Questions with Taylor Hicks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14 Questions with Taylor Hicks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Taylor In The News-
Jump to: