Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Staines Family

Go down 
+3
azsoul
naynaystay71
DreamHrt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 am

My ex husband passed away last night from the swine flu they said. I cant stop crying and my son is worse then me.. His dad ment the world to him... I am scared, shocked and so worried about my son.. please pray hard that everything works out and my son heals quick from this horrable loss...
The Staines Family Srcopy
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 am

Oh my gosh Jodie I am soo sorry. I really am speechless. I'm be praying for all of you.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am

Oh no, the swine flu?? Tyg told me last night your ex-husband had passed away. Of course you, Harry and your family are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm

thank you for the well wishes its a very hard time right now. I still loved him very much ...
in case your interested
http://www.nelsonsfuneralhome.com/obituary_view.cfm?obituaries_id=653
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm

i keep Harry in my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:57 am

As I mentioned before, I feel horrible for you and Harry and anyone who cared for Harry Sr. He may not have always been the most stellar of people, but he did love and care for his family and essentially had a good heart. I will be praying my Father holds all of you closely and makes ths easier on you.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:56 am

I am soo sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Any soul lossed leaves us with an empty place in our hearts, for there is always good with the bad. May you forever remember the good!

I will pray for you and your son, for a heavy heart makes the soul weary.
I hope the weight of his loss is lifted quickly and he can find peace in knowing that God never turns his back on us, and will always look after all of those that want and need him.

take care,
V
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 am

Hi gang..
again thanks for the well wishes. Sorry im not around. Life is really uptight right now. As I thought, the house we had together is nowmine. Which means I get the loan and all the problems. His widow is still living there. The loan company said I could defer the house over to her but she gets first dibs not my son. So im torked and will be calling legal aid to see what I can do about it. Thinking about just letting it forclose.
His widow also wants our son to sign off his executive rights so she can have them all to herself.. this really sucks guys.. because my son is going through enough and still lives with the bitch. To which she has also moved her two daughters and there kids into the house and basically shoved my son aside. I was told by the loan people that I could evict her.. but my son cant afford the payments and I am really supposed to be living there. Also dont forget im on disability.. which means I can only own ONE house (sigh) my ex cant even die right always leaving a mess for others to clean up..
I really need a lawyer for me and my son or I have a feeling were getting screwed... problem is cant afford one...
anyway, I did get to see my son on halloween he took his brothers trick or treating.. he dressed in his dads costume that he used to wear for there haunted house.. it was fun but still sad.. anyway any ideas guys.. this is serious and my nerves are shot....
lov to all
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 am

I don't know what to say, Jodie, but there has to be a way through this. I would say why don't all of you move there, but that would be difficult. Is the house you're in now yours or Deb's?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

I wish I had some pat answers for you Jodie. I'm certainly at a lost for words on what to tell you. Sounds like your best bet is to seek legal aid and talk to them. Maybe they will have some ideas on what you can do.

Another thought.....you could simply sell the house. I mean, you probably wouldn't get much for it with today's economy being what it is. But at least you'd get something out of it. Then again, where would Harry, Jr. live, huh??
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 pm

The house I live in both deb and I own.. and ITS PAID IN FULL...
My exs house is now just mine and there is still a balance of 62,000
the house is only worth about 80 MAYBE. so I wouldnt get crap.. yeah im going to seek legal aid as soon as im up to it..
been sick, stomich problems again. Good note:
Today is debbie's and mine 10th aniversary :)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Congradulations on your 10th anniversary. The Staines Family 839840
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Happy Anniversary Hun!!!

You are in my prayers, for an answer to yours.
may it find you soon, so you can get back to all things good in your life!

Great big hugs for you!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 am

Congrats on the anniversary. That's an amazing thing - seeing any relationship last half that even is cause for celebration in my eyes. Today's society is so fickle, mostly isn't it?
Try to take care of yourself and get in there to legal aid soon. I'm sure they have a solution.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 pm

So sorry for all the problems that have developed since your ex-husband has passed away. Keeping you and Harry in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all works out well soon.

Congrats to you and Deb.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:30 pm

thanks for the congrats! Ten years is longer then you think in my situation: Lesbian joke:
what do lesbians bring on there first date?
A suitcase....
sad but true so many jump into things that they never last.../
UPDATE:
decided to do the right thing and give his widow the house waiting on word from loan company.. my son is mad at me ATM because I had a long chat with his step mom and cleared the air about some things that were bothering me and I guess he is upset because I talked to her? Hell I dunno anymore.. I think the kid is just mad at the world right now.. if it makes him feel better yell away.. I can take it lol
How many times could us mothers count (or rather I lost count) that we heard "I hate you?" in the name of love.. weird but true..
I so miss you guys.. I still come here everyday if you want to pm me.. im listening just dont have time to respond alot..
your all in my heart
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:40 pm

We love you, too, honey. That sounds like a really wonderful solution. But what is Harry's issue anyway? *shrugs* He'll get himself worked ut. I'm proud of you for swallowing the pain and hurt and going to her, Jodie. That took guts.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

You are continually in my prayers, I hope you know. *giving big hugs* I can certainly relate to the "I hate you" issues our kids dish out. Rebecca pulled that shit on me constantly when she was younger. It hurt and brought me to tears more often than I can count everytime she said it. But I stayed strong. (sort of)
Harry will work it out it time. He just needs time to figure it all out for himself. And for you to do the right thing with the house and yours ex's widow. Good for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Staines Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Staines Family   The Staines Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Staines Family
Page 1 of 1