Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot Empty
PostSubject: Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot   Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Here is a little feedback from Florida posted by PealPattie:

Just heard from DebbieInFlorida at Epcot, they are on line waiting to get into the Pavilian, the line is huge and growing and its very hot and sunny....Taylor is there, he was spotted already and everyone started yelling his name....thing is they will have to exit after the first show and get back on a line for the second show each time....Alison is also there wearing a Goofy Hat....they are all very excited.....she's seen Lubiana, Diane from Canada and Audrey....will post when I hear more....

Also want to mention that the crowd is very diverse, young, old, men and woman.... great showing.

Also Anothertayfan is there and sent back this information yesterday:

anothertayfan wrote:
I was walking by a talking trash can with my Taylor shirt on in Magic Kingdom today. It asked me if I knew Taylor would be playing at Epcot tomorrow and I told it that was why I was here. It then told me to come closer and I was practically sticking my head in the trash can by then! It told me to check out the last show at the AI experiance tomorrow. I don't know if that's feasible or not with seeing his shows at Epcot. I can't believe I stood there talking to a trash can about Taylor...with a Goofy hat on with big floppy ears!

THEN....leave it to Katja for a cute picture to describe this incident:

Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot 15467_169590338694_728678694_275497
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot   Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 am

I posted some of the most gorgeous pictures of Taylor performing at Epcot on my Facebook. OMG.....he looked so heavenly. Then again...when doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Epcot in Florida, Recaps from Epcot
Page 1 of 1