Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Just got the word, folks. Connie's beautiful daughter Shari is apparently sick. She already has issues with her pregnancy and they were looking to take the baby early, but they're looking to take the baby now - and it's a bit over a month early. Baby Girl has been healthy thus far, but we can sure use extra prayer for all of them.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Just a note Shari is being induced. Miss Emma Hayley should be here by early morning. Tyg and I will keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 am

Your darn tootin' I've got Shari in my prayers that all goes well.
I'll sit here a wait patiently for the news.
*pulling up chair and getting comfortable* :pc:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:19 am

in my prayers for a safe arrival and a quick recovery!!!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Tyggy got your voice mail.. OMG how is she?? Tell them all I am praying long and hard
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Eveybody Emma Hayley Buckley was born at 1:35am this morning. She weighed 5 lbs 1 oz. Momm and baby doing fine and dad can't stop smiling.

Renee

PS. Connie thanks eveyone for their prayers
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:20 pm

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE congrats!!! Now I am smiling! I sure needed this!!! I know how much they all wanted this child and to know that all is well just makes this so much more of GODS work!!! Please.. tell them I am very happy for them!!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I hear she is darling, with dark hair and big eyes. We're waiing rather impatiently for pictures, but I'm sure they're coming.
By the way, let me just add that Connie's daughter, Lindsay, was a big heroine in all of this. Bless you right on down to your toes, Auntie. *hugs Linds*
~tyg
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I'm sure there will be pics soon Shari's been through quite an ordeal with the blood pressure scare. Connie told me earlier the docs wanted her to rest today. Your right Tyg Connie told me too about her hair and eyes. She also said "She's soo tiny!" hehe
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:12 pm

there is no biger gift than a precious baby!!

I am so very happy fr all of them. I hope mama gets the rest she needs and that they all feel the love and suport around them.
Thank you for sharing the joy with all of us!
Can't wait for pictures.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 am

When Slurp was born, at close to the same weight, I could not get over how bitty she was. Kerith was massive - close to 9 lbs right out of the chute and all legs and the biggest butt in the world, but Joss was just the tiniest thng I'd ever seen. So, that's about what I'm expecting Emma to look like.
God is awesome, isn't He? He creates these beautiful babies for us all to love, near or far, and it's humbling to see the intricacy of his handiwork.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am

Alright girls....time to happy dance. Yaaaaaay!!!!!

Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! 902284 Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! 584949 Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! 902284 Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! 584949

CONGRADULATIONS TO THE BUCKLEY FAMILY!!
I'm so thankful prayers were answered and all is well. Sending lots of love and hugs to the new mom and dad. And.....to the new grandma as well.
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:37 pm

FYI- Connie has acouple pics up on her FB page.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh man, go look - she's so cute!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 pm

woo hoo I'm on my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!   Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody - one of our own's in crisis!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1