Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

For Chelena...<3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 pm

It is with the most heartbreaking sadness that I post these poems here.

We have lost someone near and dear to so many of us and I had to post something, somewhere...just to help me cope!

Chelena Honey.....I will miss you forever and I am so very grateful to have known you.
You My Girl, Made a huge difference in this world!!!!

**************************************************************************************

How do you explain what a true friend is...to one who is not.

My friends, you know who you are.
If you are my friend, you will not doubt that I love you.
Time may pass, life may change...but True friends are forever.

V

The ways we love.....by snowbaby

You can love the way the sun beams feel through a frost covered window, warming your face on a cold winter’s day.

We can love a man, with every ounce of our being....... but it is still not “that” love

You can love shoes....Love the way they make you look and feel!

You can love a puppy...... because they melt your heart into a puddle of awwww...but it’s still not “That Love”

“That” love is something you can’t explain, not really.........not in words.

You only feel “That” kind of love...... deep within your heart.

It’s the kind of love reserved for your children and your “Girls”

An unfaltering love that is always there deep within your soul.

Nothing could challenge it! You would defend it with your life.....in a heartbeat.

“That” love makes you feel things that are indescribable....and when you look at your friend and you have no words they look back at you and say” I know Honey...Me to!!”

We will have many friends...in our lives.

Friends who help us to be our true selves,
Friends to help us through the tough times,
And there are friends who teach us how strong we can be, when we are able to help them.
But often those friends, once they have completed their duty...they move on.... they are no less our friends...they are just not our “forever friends”.

Forever friends no know time limit...we can be separated for moments, days even years...... and it is as if times stood still...we pick up right were we left off....it is in our very being...they are our friends and that will never change...ever.

It is “that” forever friend that you can’t explain...only to your Forever friends.....and really you don’t ever have to explain it because they already know.

************************************************************************************

Souls Adrift…..by Snowbaby

There was a time when I was alone,
Adrift in an ocean vacant of emotion.
The only sound I could hear was the echo of my sobs,
Rushing back as a reminder of my despair.

As my spirit broke and I thought all lost
I saw in the distance….another... and another
The tides of the sea had brought me salvation
We clung onto each other and found security in each others hearts.
I found new kind of strength, and realized that I was no longer adrift…
I was now an anchor, with a purpose.

As the days past, new souls came ...tattered….torn….and broken down.
We pulled them in and let them rest while we carried on.
As a group we could stay afloat, never worrying about going under.
And as each individual grew tired, another would take up the slack.

Some grew strong enough to swim for the shore.
Others were content to stay with the group,
Content in knowing that they were needed.
Some grew so weary they would give up…. letting go and spiraling under,
only to be pulled back up by those with the strength
to dive under and dag them back to the surface.

As each day passes, I have discovered that
when you can’t find the strength to save yourself,
You can manage enough to save someone else
and for your efforts you are rewarded with Love
The kind of love that saves souls that are adrift....lost...alone.
And in the process you find yours has been saved too.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 am

You know, V, until we all found one another...I didn't see the love of the girls. I wanted to be a boy all my life - they weren't crazy or laughing at sillines or...all the wonderful things I've learned about being a girl since I met you and the others and a few very select women who've burrowed their way into my heart. Thank you for that. So much more than I can express. Now, I can see that it's okay being a girl most of the time.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 am

tygrlllie wrote:
You know, V, until we all found one another...I didn't see the love of the girls. I wanted to be a boy all my life - they weren't crazy or laughing at sillines or...all the wonderful things I've learned about being a girl since I met you and the others and a few very select women who've burrowed their way into my heart. Thank you for that. So much more than I can express. Now, I can see that it's okay being a girl most of the time.
~tyg

AMEN Snowy those r beautiful poems & they r so true I may not come in here all the time but you all will always be my Forever Friends.For Chelena...<3 957302

Tyg you burrowed your way into my heart from day 1 darlinFor Chelena...<3 32193
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:47 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:
tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg

AMEN Snowy those r beautiful poems & they r so true I may not come in here all the time but you all will always be my Forever Friends.For Chelena...<3 957302

With every story I hear of each life whose touched my own I grow closer to that person. I find tremendous strength and faith knowing there is someone who loves me for who I am. Not what others think or want me to be.

These are beautiful V. They remind me....I AM NEVER ALONE!
Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
TaysLadybug wrote:
tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg

With every story I hear of each life whose touched my own I grow closer to that person. I find tremendous strength and faith knowing there is someone who loves me for who I am. Not what others think or want me to be.

These are beautiful V. They remind me....I AM NEVER ALONE!
Thank you!!

Awwww You will never be alone with us My Forever Sister Friend For Chelena...<3 957302 For Chelena...<3 32193
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Thank you Penney. You just put a big smile on my face. For Chelena...<3 531978
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:55 pm

I love you. See? I can say it. I've always felt it, for all of you. I always will. But it's so hard for me to say. Most of you know why. But that's a thing you can now take to the bank, but there's no way you're able to cash it - it's without price, like all gifts are meant to be.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Gosh we really needed this Love Fest!!!!

Thanks for saying it Tyg!!!!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:57 pm

I should thank you for accepting it, lol!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm

see, we all totally get each other.

It's not that we're girls..or boys for that matter..it's that we are all the same.
We have the same hearts, the same spirituality, the same sense of humour, and as different as we are, from different places ( and countries), different kinds of families( some functional..some NOT) Different cultures....down deep we are THE SAME....and only those of us involved can understand what we all have here.

I wanted you to know, that you are all my forever friends
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

I agree with that. It's without end, no rhyme, no rhythm, no reason. It just is.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Snowbaby wrote:
see, we all totally get each other.

It's not that we're girls..or boys for that matter..it's that we are all the same.
We have the same hearts, the same spirituality, the same sense of humour, and as different as we are, from different places ( and countries), different kinds of families( some functional..some NOT) Different cultures....down deep we are THE SAME....and only those of us involved can understand what we all have here.

I wanted you to know, that you are all my forever friends

I've never felt the kind of love that I've felt since becoming a member of this very loving sisterhood. Like V said....we are so vastly different but we are all the same. In our hearts, soul and spirituality. I couldn't do what I do everyday without knowing you girls are around. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Chelena...<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Chelena...<3   For Chelena...<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Chelena...<3
Page 1 of 1