Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Some Taylor Hicks fun facts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Some Taylor Hicks fun facts Empty
PostSubject: Some Taylor Hicks fun facts   Some Taylor Hicks fun facts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm

As members of the Soul Patrol we all know alot about our guy Taylor. Let's face it, there are tons of other things we would like to know about our Soul man. Here are a couple of fun facts I found out about the gray haired fox you might already know. Or maybe you are pleased as punch to find out about:

Did you know:
1. Taylor's Grease costume has over 13,000 beads on it. That's why he sparkles so much while on stage. (As if that dazzling smile and energetic personality wasn't enough)

2. Taylor's favorite soft drink is still Dr Pepper. (I wonder how many fans he's converted since this little tidbit came out...LOL)

3. By the time Taylor finishs his Grease tour he will have visited over 70 cities nationwide.

If you know of any other fun facts about Taylor add them on to this list. Let's see how many we can come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Some Taylor Hicks fun facts   Some Taylor Hicks fun facts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:38 pm

and He is the sexiest guy in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Some Taylor Hicks fun facts   Some Taylor Hicks fun facts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I know he drinks soda in the morning as oppoed to coffee, tea, or juice. He loves Sweet Tea, but it has to be done right. He has a weakness for chocalate - as in cake and shakes. He likes Bourbon Balls - a type of candy made in Kentucky made with Kentucky Bourbon. He does love that Dr. Pepper, and I wonder what he thinks of the original formula and cherry versions. (I'm a Pepperhead myself, and have really yummy Pepper-recipes if anyone wants 'em, including cake and hot wings.) Erm, oh yeah, Tay told u the story in Birmingham how Delbert McClinton and he played together when Tay was young and hi Dad asked Del if he thought if Tay had what it takes. Del looked at Brad and put his hand on his shoulder, shook his head sadly, and said "I'm sorry to tell you this, but yes - Taylor does have what it takes." I'm sure I'll think of more later.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Some Taylor Hicks fun facts   Some Taylor Hicks fun facts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I knew there was something really special I liked about Taylor. Our fondness for chocolate cakes and shakes. heehee
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Taylor Hicks fun facts   Some Taylor Hicks fun facts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Taylor Hicks fun facts
Page 1 of 1