Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

My Loyal Friends I have Good News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

My Loyal Friends I have Good News Empty
PostSubject: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm

I am finally feeling better! With that said I have done much thinking. As you know I have been out of the Tay loop for some time. BUT I am COMING HOME!!!
I have made many forums and this one is the only one that ever really took off. You know how much time and effort I put into these forums and it has been heart breaking to see that nobody showed up. Except here!! Even though I was gone you all still came in and checked in! You have been loyal and faithful and because of that, Within the next few days you will see this forum change in many ways. I am re vamping this place and giving us a new name. There will also be an address change. I am doing this for many reasons. First of which is that I noticed it is a Taylor Forum graveyard out there. Many of the forums I used to know have long been buried. I want to give fans the joy of seeing a new Taylor site on board and wanting to surf through everything. Dont worry I am keeping the old comments to. To much time went into them from not only me but you guys too. Its been so long since I have done this. Wish me luck and keep checking backi. Do me a favor though.. until I give the word and change the address for good, dont let anyone know. Oh wait... I am NOT moving this site! I just have the option to change the forum address. Of course I cant afford to buy an address like I used to so it will still be a free one. The address will be:
TaylorHicks.SoulsBoard.com
By using Tays name first it will hit the search engines better. I have a better chance of that now that most of the forums are not active. So let me do my thing and then you guys can help me get the word out so we can make the memories of yesterday become the memories of today!!
I love you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm

hello Jodie. So glad to see you back. When is the forum name going to change? Also is the T in Taylor, the H in Hicks and the S in Soulsboard a capital?

I know these are kind of dumb questions but I really want to be able to get on-line with this site. Speaking of which I am re-capping The X-Factor. I had to put it in the American Idol section because I was unsure where else to put it. I do have a suggestion on this. If you are re-vamping the site you might want to add a section called "Reality TV" mainly because so many different reality shows are on like The X-Factor, The Voice, So You Think You Can Dance to name a few. What do you think?

Anyway, welcome back and hopefully we can get more people back on this site.

big hug
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Great Ideas!! Dont worry I wont change the forum address until I am sure everyone has the address! If you want to save it for later it will be:
https://taylorhicks.forumotion.com

First I work on the design then ill work on all the topics.... did you see the new banner?
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAY im glad we r coming back. I lost the link to the site and for some reason I thought you closed it. I will have to find my pix from the KS show summer last year and share them. Wooop wooop
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 pm

OMG...WOW!! Beautiful! I love all the new changes. Freakin' cool! Looking forward to seeing what the new changes will look like in the finished product.

I've got a few friends who might be interested in joining. So when you give the word I will send out some invites. ..........OMG Jodie.......love this place (always have)..

WELCOME BACK!!! big hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:14 am

ok I have to walk away for the night. Everything is blurring together lol. Ideas would be great ! Still working on colors.. ill clear my head for the night and try back tomm. HUGS
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Seems we both took a bit of a sabatical, huh?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Life tends to take us away from things we love *sigh*
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:08 pm

That it does. That it does. Speaking of, I should probably get off this thing and get a shower so I won't freee. My friends, daughter, and I are going to Dunbar Cave to see a play version of Sleepy Hallow, Hay Ride, etc. tonite. *sigh* I love Halloween time. And then, we're off to Nashville for Wicked tomarrow. I've been waiting years!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Loyal Friends I have Good News   My Loyal Friends I have Good News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Loyal Friends I have Good News
Page 1 of 1