Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Hmmmm....

Go down 
+3
DreamHrt
wietzema
azsoul
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 am

I think I need to update. What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:27 am

I like, I like... Looking good...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 am

I know! The new siggy looks freakin' awsome! Jodie is the best at creating amazing artwork.

Here's a little update for any of our new friends who have joined us:
My name is Denise Barlow. I am divorced. Also the mother of four grown children and 7 1/2 grandchildren. (the 1/2 one due in March) I am from Newport News VA but have been living in Arizona for the last 40+ yrs. I love to travel and do it as often as I can. (I try going some where at least once a year)

I love collecting keychains, M&M stuff (the green one is my fave) and things my grandchildren make for me. I love drawing and will be posting some of my pictures soon for y'all to enjoy. (I know Jodie, you are still tapping your foot waiting) LOL Here are some more favorites:
Sport: football (Indianapolis Colts and New York Giants) baseball: Colorado Rockies
Color(s): Green, blue and Purple
Movies: Really too many to mention
Music: Same as with movies. I have a wide variety of interest in music.
Music artists: TAYLOR HICKS (of course). and again too many to mention.
Books: James Patterson, John Grisham, Nora Roberts, Jude Devereaux, Kathleen E. Woodiwess, Dick Francis.
Foods: CAKE! LOL (a cake eating fanatic according to my twitter profile)
Animals: dogs and horses
Love hanging out with friends here and other websites. My goal: to meet as many friends as I can face to face by way of Taylor Hicks concerts. (any takers?)

I could go on but then I would end up writing a book. BOR---ING!!! LOL :pc:
It's just me.....Deni B aka Denise aka De aka whatever you want to call me. Just not shorty. (I'm 5'11)

Hmmmm.... 13092
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Your not so bad at it yourself there pea! Im sure I need to update mine. I need a new picture though.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Looks great, Sis. I know how fanatical you are about that piece of Tay's equipment. Oh, get your head out of the gutter, I mean the GUITAR! Sheesh!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Hmmmm.... 17486 Hmmmm.... 951557 lips well durn I had a good come back but I got me mouth zippered. Carry on.. I will be good.. cant get away with it even in my own forum! Gesh Hmmmm.... 57823
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:05 pm

ROFL....you girls are toooo funny! I had a snappy come back myself but.... Hmmmm.... 930608
That's right fearless leader. You must set a good example.

Maybe I should be getting a new pic too. Hmmmm.....then again....maybe not. Hmmmm.... 675627
Back to top Go down
DothanTaylorFan

DothanTaylorFan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 am

That's an awesome siggy! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 am

Thank you Dothan. In my opinion Jodie does an awesome job with graphics.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:14 pm

She alway has in my eyes too. She wants me to get her to make me a new one, but I completely ADORE the one she already made me. I seriously can't bring myself to do it.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

She don't know you guys... lol!
Hmmmm.... 527840
<------DreamHrt=Jodie :tongue2:
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 pm

This new one is a keeper for me, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm

well shucks your a keeper too Pea, so I guess it fits
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Deni I love your siggy, it's super great and Jodi does it again. Always say Jodi is the best..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Thank you Sandy. Jodie did do an awesome job with the one. I sure love it.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

hello everyone. Have enjoyed reading all the comments on this new forum Jodie is creating. She is definitely amazing at what she does. Good to see some of the old gang returning plus hoping to meet some new members along the way.

As for myself sadly I am a total complete nerd when it comes to graphics, bringing pictures on board or even articles. My daughter usually has to help me out with these things. Sorry but as a senior citizen (I'm 63) those "golden years" get in the way of learning new stuff and remembering it.

However I do re-cap American Idol and The X-Factor (boy you should see all the notes I write). I have enjoyed doing this for a number of years plus I am opinionated and give my thoughts on these broadcasts. I also love hearing your thoughts on these shows. The other reality shows I watch are The Sing-Off, The Voice and So You Think You Can Dance.

My all-time favorite thing is music, music, music. I have seen over 100 artists live in concert including the American Idol tour 3 times. My favorite idol is of course Taylor but also have many other favorites such as Adam Lambert, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice, David Cook, Elliott Yamin, Crystal Bowersox, Melinda Doolittle, Kelly Clarkson and Lakisha Jones. I could go on and on with this subject. I usually buy my favorites cds. I own all of Taylor's music (even before he went on the show).

My other hobbies are gambling (natch I live in a gambling state), scrapbooking and reading. I like too many authors to name them all but one that has always captured my interest is Stephen King.

I have four daughters, three grandsons and in August of this year became a great-grandma. Naturally I spoil my grandkids alot.
I also take care of my mother when she is around. Currently she is taking a trip to Switzerland in December to see my brother and his family. I should mention that my brother and his wife just had a baby girl a few days ago. Their son who is going on 6 years old is so happy to have a new baby sister. I certainly would not like to be having a family this late in life as my brother is 57 and his wife is 42 however they are wonderful and patient parents.

My collectables range from alot of memorabilia from Elvis Presley who is my all-time favorite artist to wolves, spoons and other items.

Not much more to say at this point but hope to chat with many of you on this site.

Take care all!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm thinking I need a new one, mine is pretty old now.. I think I have more in my photobucket but can't remember how to change them now. Boy I'm getting old and forgetful lol
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Not to worry CC, you're recaps are the BEST... We have some very talented ladies here, Jodi and her graphics and you and your recaps and just everyone has that one special something that they do very well..
Back to top Go down
DothanTaylorFan

DothanTaylorFan

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:06 am

concertcris wrote:
hello everyone. Have enjoyed reading all the comments on this new forum Jodie is creating. She is definitely amazing at what she does. Good to see some of the old gang returning plus hoping to meet some new members along the way.

As for myself sadly I am a total complete nerd when it comes to graphics, bringing pictures on board or even articles. My daughter usually has to help me out with these things. Sorry but as a senior citizen (I'm 63) those "golden years" get in the way of learning new stuff and remembering it.

However I do re-cap American Idol and The X-Factor (boy you should see all the notes I write). I have enjoyed doing this for a number of years plus I am opinionated and give my thoughts on these broadcasts. I also love hearing your thoughts on these shows. The other reality shows I watch are The Sing-Off, The Voice and So You Think You Can Dance.

My all-time favorite thing is music, music, music. I have seen over 100 artists live in concert including the American Idol tour 3 times. My favorite idol is of course Taylor but also have many other favorites such as Adam Lambert, Clay Aiken, Bo Bice, David Cook, Elliott Yamin, Crystal Bowersox, Melinda Doolittle, Kelly Clarkson and Lakisha Jones. I could go on and on with this subject. I usually buy my favorites cds. I own all of Taylor's music (even before he went on the show).

My other hobbies are gambling (natch I live in a gambling state), scrapbooking and reading. I like too many authors to name them all but one that has always captured my interest is Stephen King.

I have four daughters, three grandsons and in August of this year became a great-grandma. Naturally I spoil my grandkids alot.
I also take care of my mother when she is around. Currently she is taking a trip to Switzerland in December to see my brother and his family. I should mention that my brother and his wife just had a baby girl a few days ago. Their son who is going on 6 years old is so happy to have a new baby sister. I certainly would not like to be having a family this late in life as my brother is 57 and his wife is 42 however they are wonderful and patient parents.

My collectables range from alot of memorabilia from Elvis Presley who is my all-time favorite artist to wolves, spoons and other items.

Not much more to say at this point but hope to chat with many of you on this site.

Take care all!

I enjoyed reading your bio. I don't watch AI anymore & I'm not interested in X Factor. Can't abide Simon Cowell for obvious reasons. I do enjoy Hell's Kitchen & DWTS. I love to watch just about anything about history - love the history channels. I enjoy most of the shows on ID - love Wicked Attractions, etc. Love factual forensic shows.

I, too, have enjoyed many of Stephen King's books & movies. I really enjoy Dean Koontz, too.

Most importantly, I'm a born again Christian - southern baptist by denomination - I love biblical history & ancient history. I believe that those who don't know or forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Taylor Hicks & Melinda Doolittle were the only two on AI that I ever voted for.

Oh, & I love potato chips. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

LOL....I can relate to the "forgetfulness" Crystal and Sandy. Seems like it is running amuck lately.

Dothan, I love potato chips too. It's my favorite snack while watching TV or a movie. I do like a lot of the Idols from AI butTaylor and Danny Gokey are my two all time favorites.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Potato chips, huh? See - I'm strange. I like very few potato chips, but when I want them, I want plain ones. Most of the flavoured ones make me shudder.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DothanTaylorFan

DothanTaylorFan

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 am

tygrlllie wrote:
Potato chips, huh? See - I'm strange. I like very few potato chips, but when I want them, I want plain ones. Most of the flavoured ones make me shudder.
~tyg

I'm not into the flavored chips, either. I do occasionally like BBQ chips but it's hard to find the right flavor. Most of them are too hot & spicy for my tastes. I prefer wavy chips to regular chips. Hmmmm.... 295441
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Only in one of my forums will you find a topic about getting to know you and some how it turns into a topic about potatoe chips.... flavered, non flavored, wavy, crunchie, curly... lol I love you guys
Back to top Go down
DothanTaylorFan

DothanTaylorFan

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Well, ya know - ya have to have the right priorities. lol!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Yes I do! (As I am munching on Doritos) thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm....   Hmmmm.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Happenings :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: