Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 11/10/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 am

hello Hi everyone. Tonight another act has to leave and frankly I am so irritated with the format of this show which I will explain later. First let's get down to what happened tonight.

Our show is once again showing repeat scenes and comments from the judges of what happened the night before. I think this show is going overboard on repeating so much as in another few minutes we are going to see it again.

Steve Jones quickly welcomes us and then our top 11 perform a song together which I do not recognize. The bad news most of it sounded off-key to my ears.

Now for the intro to the judges. I am constantly amazed at how beautiful Paula looks. Even Simon seems to have spiffed up his attire as I notice he wears a jacket alot more now. After the intro L.A. Reid says he has to apologize to Melanie Amaro for his harsh critique of her performance the night before and rightly so I think.

Seems we the viewing audience get the chance to design the new Pepsi commercial that our winner of this show will be doing. Check out the X-Factor website for further details if you are interested.

Results - 11/10/11 412302 Next up is a performance by Willow Smith who is the daughter of Will and Jada Smith. Her song is called "Fireball" and evidently has gone double platinum. I honestly do not know how as I found this so-called song not very good. It is mostly rap and yes Willow is cute but I know I would never buy this. I did think the choreography and background stage were much better than Willow's performance. Regardless the judges give her a standing ovation.

Up next is British sensation Jesse J who I thought looked pretty much like Katy Perry with her blue hair and attire. Seems this young lady is having a great career as her first album has sold 8 million copies. Tonight she is doing the song "Domino" which I found to be just okay overall. True it was better than Willow's number. I thought it was quite rude of L.A. Reid not to stand up with the other judges at the end of this performance.

lol! Now comes the moment of truth which is to see who will be leaving us tonight.

I will let you know their names as they were safe in no particular order as Steve Jones keeps reminding us.

Stacy Francis, Astro Bradley, Melanie Amaro, Marcus Canty, Leroy Bell, Rachel Crow, Josh Krajcik, Drew and lastly Chris Rene.

I was so heartbroken for Paula Abdul as both of her groups landed in the bottom 2. So now Lakoda Rayne and The Stereo Hogzz need to sing for survival. This is the part I really hate. Our judges are obviously getting very close with their acts and having to make the decision of who to cut I feel is quite painful for them as we see how Paula reacted when it was her time to vote. Why on earth don't they just eliminate the bottom vote-getted rather than put the judges through this I ask?

First up to sing is Lakoda Rayne who do Jordin Sparks "No Air". Sorry folks but again I hear the off-notes when these four young ladies sing together. Individually they are pretty good.

Now the Stereo Hogzz perform Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone". Some pitch notes for sure during their performance but I felt they were better than Lakoda Rayne.

Here comes the vote:

L.A. votes to send the Stereo Hogzz home.
Nicole also votes to send the Stereo Hogzz home.
Paula is so upset and it takes several minutes for her to re-gain her composure. She does not want to do this but finally gets a grip and chooses to send Lakoda Rayne home.
Simon makes the final decision and it is bye, bye to the Stereo Hogzz.

I might add here that if there were a tie on the votes the lowest vote-getter would automatically be sent home. I repeat, why on earth don't they do it that way anyway. Jeesh I felt so bad moreso for Paula than the actual groups. Sadly I also do not agree with who should have went home as I felt Drew from Simon's group was the worst of last night's performances.

Results - 11/10/11 833804 Final thoughts

So now another week is over and only 10 will go on. I know pretty much who I like and will continue to try and keep them in the competition. So in closing I again welcome your comments and bid you a great week ahead.

Results - 11/10/11 396979
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:51 pm

I can tell you twitter was blowing up with complaints from Paula fans. I felt so bad for Paula. Here is the jist of what caused us fans to get so heated up. Paula clearly stated that she was NOT going to vote. However the host kept pushing and pushing Paula over and over again. A very tearful Paula told Simon she was sorry but just could not bring herself to vote. Simon told her that it was ok and turned the cameras on himself. Or tried to. The host refused to let the issue drop. At one point the host said "So Paula is NOT going to vote".. now slow your video down and re watch this part. Simon gives the host (Steve) an evil eye then rubs his eye with.. his middle finger as if to say F* you... and says THAT IS WHAT I SAID.. now keep in mind SIMON is the boss here. Steve would not let it go again until Paula was forced to make a vote.. and yes in the end it was SH that went home. Poor Paula... sad isnt it. I wonder how much longer Steve will have his job..??
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Glad I missed that. I am not liking Steve as a host. He just doesn't have the people skills of Ryan Seacrest. I will be really surprised to see him hosting again next season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 pm

I saw on the MTV network alot of discussion regarding that terrible moment with Paula, Simon and Steve. Seems the producers were pushing Steve through his mic to get a decision from Paula. He says he hated doing that but it is his job and neither Simon or Paula hold him responsible for his actions. Paula stills feels bad about her group going home but she has come to grips with it. The good news is even if her remaining group ends up in the bottom two next week someone from another group will be there also.

Each of the other judges also felt bad for Paula and realize that the same thing will happen to them as the competition goes on. Again I repeat I hate this format on the eliminations.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

I noticed on Twitter Paula is promoting the group on Facebook. I'm going to see if I can find them.

Results - 11/10/11 406210 Go Paula! Results - 11/10/11 406210
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Please vote for LR I would hate to see her last group go home. It would so suck!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:47 am

They are definitely a good group so I probably will this week. In my opinion they have been the most consistant in their performances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Results - 11/10/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 11/10/11   Results - 11/10/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 11/10/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: