Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 12/1/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 12/1/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 12/1/11   Results - 12/1/11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Results - 12/1/11 584949 Hi gang. I am leaping with joy on the results tonight which I will cover later. Let's get to how the show un-folded tonight. Steve Jones welcomes us and let's us know that over 16 million votes were cast from the night before. Not big numbers like American Idol but decent I think considering that not as many people are watching this show like they do American Idol.

Results - 12/1/11 683635 Next our contestants pay tribute again to Michael Jackson by singing "Man In The Mirror". I absolutely loved the backdrops that were behind the contestants. Overall I thought this performance by all was pretty good.

Then come repeat scenes from last night with comments from our judges following. Simon thinks it was magical. Paula thinks the contestants did Michael proud. Both L.A. and Nicole agree it was a very good night. One last note is Michael Jackson's new album is out which is called "Immortal". I did take a look at this cd however I already own all of Michael's music so decided on not buying it as it contains alot of music I already have.

Next week our final five will be singing two songs. One is viewer's choice by the Pepsi Challenge. You can vote on which song you want your fave to sing by going either to Pepsi on Facebook or X-FactorUSA.com. I think I have to check this out.

Results - 12/1/11 930608 Now come the first results as Steve will announce who is currently safe next week. They are Chris Rene, Melanie Amaro and Rachel Crow. Backstage we hear from the remaining four who are nervously waiting to find out their fate. Each makes a comment.

After the break we get a performance by platinum selling artist/rapper Tinie Tempah. I must say the stage once again looks amazing and Tinie is not bad. At least I could understand some of his lyrics. He certainly does have the energy as he performs. Sorry I missed the name of the song but it is from Tinie's album "Discovery".

More results as we find Josh Krajcik is the next to safety. I am thrilled he made it.

The lowest vote-getter this week is none other than Astro Bradley who is automatically eliminated. I am thrilled that America finally got it right. At least Astro took his elimination in stride. However L.A. comments that he thinks Astro is a star and I have no doubt L.A. will be signing this young man once this competition is over. Maybe that is why Astro takes it so well because I think he knows this already. Regardless that leaves Drew and Marcus Canty to sing for survival.

Before Drew takes the stage Paula gives comments which include "they have to kill it on the survival song". A visiably upset Drew sings another slow ballad which is Roxette's 1989 hit "Listen To Your Heart". Drew does have some pitch problems but you can tell she is giving it her all as she walks around the stage as she sings. She is tearful as she ends the song and Steve Jones comforts her for a few seconds before she leaves the stage.

Next up is Marcus Canty who performs the song "Neither One of Us" by Gladys Knight and The Pips. He too is pitchy but I felt the connection more with him. Now comes the judges decisions.

L.A. gives words of encouragement to both before he opts to send Drew home.

Simon takes full responsibility for Drew's performance of the night before and begs the other judges to give Drew another chance. Simon is sending Marcus home.

Nicole gives a lengthy comment of comfort to Drew before she too opts to send Drew home.

Paula is the deciding judge and let's both Drew and Marcus know that she loves them and thinks both will do well in their careers. Her vote is to send Drew home. Simon is really mad with this decision. Once he takes the stage he comforts Drew and refuses to comment to the other judges. Could it be that Simon might sign young Drew once this is over. Could be as Drew is crying alot at this point however I thought it was a big over-dramatic on her part as I noticed when she was thanking her supporters she was in control. Her final words include "Jesus loves all of you".

Results - 12/1/11 833804 Now it really gets tough as I really like the five remaining acts. Just a reminder that each will sing two songs next week. I already know who I want to win but will stay impartial and base my final decision on the up-coming performances.

I must now bid you good-night and wish each a wonderful week ahead. Take care all!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 12/1/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/1/11   Results - 12/1/11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Let me just say that I think for Rap, Astro will go far. However for me, I hate rap so I was glad to see him go and even more happy that he learned a valuable lession and left with class.

Loved Simons reaction about Drew! yes I belive it is his fault. he screwed up. I also loved the fact that Paula wasn't going to give in to that and made him accountable and sent drew home. Showing me that money cannot buy Paula's vote! Go Paula! Drew will be fine as long as Simon isnt her manager!

Peace Out until next week... my votes are going to Josh and Melanie.. both awsome would love to see them sing off in the final
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 12/1/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/1/11   Results - 12/1/11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Results - 12/1/11 182355 ......... Astro is gone! Results - 12/1/11 584949

So thankful he is gone so I can enjoy the rest of the competition. Drew wasn't one of my favorites either and I have to agree. Her tears were a little dramatic. Results - 12/1/11 945178 I sat here biting my nails because Josh was in the bottom four. Thing of it is....his performance was one of the better ones. Thankfully he lived to see another day. I was amazed at how angry Simon was that Drew was sent home. Again....thankfully....he took responsibility for her departure but turned cold shoulders towards the other judges.

Well, IMO, the next four or five weeks are going to be exciting as we will see some tough competition from the remaining contestants. Looking forward to it, for sure.

Agree with you Jodie. A Josh/Melanie faceoff in the finale would be freakin' cool.Results - 12/1/11 451785
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 12/1/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/1/11   Results - 12/1/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 12/1/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: