Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 12/8/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 12/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 12/8/11   Results - 12/8/11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am

Results - 12/8/11 474588 Welcome all to this Thursday night result post. Our show starts out with a welcome also from Steve Jones and a quick introduction to 4 time Grammy winner Lenny Kravitz. Not sure of the songs he sang but he still looks good and sounded awesome I think.

Steve then lets us know that the judges behaved themselves and he was happy that no one told him to shut up. Then a quick hello to the judges. After repeat scenes of the night before, Steve asks the judges who impress them the most. L.A. says Chris Rene, Nicole opts for Chris and her guy Josh Krajcik, Paula is kind and says all of them while Simon also goes for Chris.

Filler time as we see scenes of the hectic pace backstage for our contestants and dancers getting ready for performances.

Now comes some of the drama as Steve is going to let us know who moves on to next week. First to be saved is Josh Krajcik followed by Chris Rene. Both guys are so excited and happy as we hear later. We also hear from the remaining three contestants who basically say they are scared and nervous.

Results - 12/8/11 683635 Next we see 9 time Grammy winner Mary J. Bligh perform. This awesome lady has sold over 50 million albums. Her song performance is off her new album and is called "Need Someone". I actually bought this album and it is great in my opinion but then I am a fan of this talented lady. Once again I have to comment on the backdrops of the stage, loved that diamond effect look they had behind Mary. While I do like this song I do believe I heard a pitchy note from Mary but regardless it was an overall good performance.

Next to be saved is Melanie Amaro and it is Rachel Crow and Marcus Canty who must sing for survival. Jeesh I hate this format!

lol! Marcus Canty is up first and performs "I'm Going Down". I must say he gave it his all and I was impressed. Not quite sure of the song Rachel Crow sings but I have to admit she was better than Marcus and I figured she would definitely move on since Marcus has been in the bottom three several times.

Before I mention the judges picks I have to say based on what happened these reality shows should not have young people participate. It is torture for the contestants as well as the judges I think. Now for the result:

L.A. chooses to keep Marcus (no surprise here).

Simon of course is choosing his girl Rachel.

Paula opts to keep Rachel as well even though she thinks Marcus is very talented.

Now comes the torture as Nicole is so torn and crying. She likes both so much and decides to let the viewers send the lowest vote-getter home. One note is at one point Rachel says to Nicole "don't cry, it will be alright". I have a feeling that Rachel thought she was safe but as it turns out it is Rachel Crow who is leaving the competition. She does not take it well and falls to the ground crying and almost throwing a temper tantrum. The scene between her mom who is trying to console her shows that Rachel is indeed not grown-up enough to handle this rejection. All of the judges go on stage to comfort Rachel however Nicole is still crying but I liked how Simon told her it was not her fault that Rachel was leaving. This is so true because it was the viewer vote that actually sent her home in my opinion and frankly I do believe she was the worst of the night before.

Results - 12/8/11 201170 Considering that Simon says we have not heard the last of Rachel I have a feeling she will indeed be signed maybe by Simon himself. Next week our contestants will be doing their Pepsi Challenge song as well as one other I think. Boy this is a toughie picking who should win this competition but no doubt each of these people are talented and I think each will get a contract.

As I wrap this up for this week I wish each and everyone a great week ahead. Toodles until next time!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 12/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/8/11   Results - 12/8/11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:55 pm

I have to admit I cried my eyes out last night when Rachel was voted off. Some people were blaming Nicole for her leaving. But it was the voters who did it not Nicole. It's a shame people have to be so ignorant when it comes to this talent shows. Still it was heartbreaking.
I do agree that young people like Rachel should not do these shows. The pressure and stress is awful. Be that as it may, if Rachel does get signed and records an album I will definitely buy it. She has an amazing voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 12/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/8/11   Results - 12/8/11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:14 am

I agree Rachel does indeed have a fantastic voice. She sounds so much older than her years when she sings. I will be interested in buying her music as well. Hopefully whoever signs her will remember she is only 13 years old and not give her songs that are too mature for her. She honestly could be a good role model for younger girls I think.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 12/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/8/11   Results - 12/8/11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 12/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/8/11   Results - 12/8/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 12/8/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: