Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 12/15/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 12/15/11   Results - 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

Results - 12/15/11 833804 Hi gang. I swear I think they could have cut this result show down to a half hour if it was not for all the repeat scenes and extra chat moments they had. I won't bore you by going strictly as the show un-folded I will just touch on the highlights if that is what you want to call it.

Results - 12/15/11 322546 I thought the final four sounded pretty good singing together. I know that one of the songs was "Shout" but for the life of me can not think of what the other one was called.

Results - 12/15/11 412302 It is hard to believe that Florence and The Machine have sold 35 million albums considering the song we heard on this night was pure crap in my opinion. The song is called "Spectrum". I suppose Florence can sing but who knew since mainly her voice was doing off-key vocal gymnastics during this song. Definitely not my cup of tea!

Results - 12/15/11 485234 I know Nicole Scherzinger can sing but her song "Pretty" was just so-so in my book. I was more impressed with the backdrop of the stage and the men who were playing those big drums. Kind of cute how Simon critique her with sayings she has said during this competition since he was sitting in her chair.

Results - 12/15/11 451785 I am sure this show is thrilled that 30 million votes came in for the final four. Steve Jones also reminds us that this show will be on again and auditions start early next year. Of course you can also audition on-line.

Results - 12/15/11 689238 As mentioned so much drama getting to who did make the finals. I was going nuts with all the yakking and of course the commercials. I will spare you all that transpired and let you know that the final three are as follows:

Chris Rene

Melanie Amaro

Josh Krajcik

I sort of figured that Marcus Canty would be the one to go since none of the others have ever been in the bottom three. Of course you have to keep in mind that Steve Jones does mention before we hear that Josh is safe that these two may not have been the lowest vote-getters. However considering that Marcus was eliminated I am assuming he was the one with the lowest votes. Regardless I am glad my hour and a half voting of the night before paid off and my top two are safe.

Results - 12/15/11 201170 So next week is the final and we will see who is going to win the five million dollar contract. Personally I feel sad that only one gets a prize and wish the top two or even three got contracts. I do believe that all this exposure is good for the contestants and hopefully someone gives them a break.

Time to wrap this up so see you next week and in the meantime stay safe and happy.

Results - 12/15/11 957302
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 12/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 12/15/11   Results - 12/15/11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:42 pm

I am very happy Josh made it into the finales . Not surprised at all that Marcus has the one who was sent packing.
I would love to see a Josh/Melanie show down. But I don't think that will happen because Chris Rene has generated quite a fan base. We shall see how it goes.
I was a little disappointed in the performances from Nicole and Florence. Florence's voice got on my nerves. Needless to say I would never buy any of their music.

I am so glad this show is almost over with. IMO, it was so-so. Don't like how the voting/illimination takes place. I don't know if I'll watch it next season or not. Again, we shall see.

Congrads to the last three contestants: Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajchik and Chris Rene. Good luck to them all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Results - 12/15/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: