Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Big Shocker for Season 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Big Shocker for Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Big Shocker for Season 2   Big Shocker for Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 am

Big Shocker for Season 2 984495496 Okay I am not a happy camper as I just read that next season when this show is on again only Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid will be returning. Simon has ousted Steve Jones, Nicole Scherzinger and the most surprising Paula Abdul from the show. One of the main reasons I even watched the show was because Simon and Paula were back together again.

It is my understanding that they are trying to recruit Mariah Carey for next season. As of yet no one is for sure yet except Simon and L.A.

By the way L.A. Reid did sign Chris Rene, Marcus Canty and Astro to his label.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Big Shocker for Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Shocker for Season 2   Big Shocker for Season 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Not surprised to hear about the contract signings. I sort of figured that was going to happen.

The shock to me was Paula Abdul being ousted as a judge. It's too bad because, like you Crystal, that was one of the main reasons I watched the show. Seeing Paula and Simon back together again. In my personal opinion, I don't think Mariah would make a good judge. But what do I know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Big Shocker for Season 2
Page 1 of 1