Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

September Birthdays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

September Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: September Birthdays   September Birthdays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 pm

September Birthdays 338312 I goofed and waited until mid-month to offer my birthday wishes for the September birthdays. Kind of bad considering my daughter turned 35 years old on September 15th. Plus a shout-out to my brother Dan who would have been 63 on the 22nd if he had lived. Still hope my "bro" is watching from up above and knows that I am thinking of him. Okay September "babies" here goes:

HOPE YOUR SPECIAL DAY IS FABULOUS!!!

September Birthdays 214452 September Birthdays 639879 September Birthdays 619367

September Birthdays 96762 September Birthdays 96762 September Birthdays 96762 September Birthdays 96762
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

September Birthdays Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Birthdays   September Birthdays Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:16 pm

I goofed to by not posting a birthday shout out PERIOD! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all our birthday (fall) babies. Hope your day was super special and lots of fun.

Belated b-day wishes to Debbie (Sept 5), Phillip (Sept 18), my brother Darrel Lee (Sept 22nd)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

September Birthdays
Page 1 of 1