Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Divas are cat-fighting already

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Divas are cat-fighting already  Empty
PostSubject: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

Divas are cat-fighting already  833804 I read today that Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey really got into a big fight during the auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina. Seems Mariah was making one too many jabs at Nicki and Nicki in retailation really cussed Mariah out at one point. Nicki also threatened Mariah by saying she would "knock her out". Both Randy Jackson and Keith Urban tried to calm the situation but to no avail. The producers were brought in and cancelled the rest of the auditons for the day so the two "divas" could calm down.

I am greatly saddened by this news as just as I expected these women are putting the nail in the coffin regarding this show as I have read many comments from the viewing public who are giving up on the show. This is so un-fair to possible good singers we might have seen in the future. Both of these women are acting very un-professional in my opinion. I so wish they would fire Nicki Minaj as I find her to be a cartoon character with no real talent. While Mariah is also acting stupidly she at least knows music moreso that Nicki.

I guess time will tell how things panned out but I think this may be the last season of American Idol.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Apparently Mariah called Barbara Walters this morning and did an interview with her. One of the things mentioned was that Nicki stormed off the set. She also said something that many of the Idol staff heard. "If I had a gun I would shoot someone." That is very unprofessional in my opinion. If there is a disagreement, settle it and move on. I agree that Nicki was not the right choice for this job. I feel for Randy and Keith.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 pm

I read that about Barbara Walters also. The View asked Nicki to come on the show and give her side of the story but instead Nicki started tweeting all kinds of dumb things like she does not need Barbara and the only reason people are down on her is because she is black. What a bunch of crap considering that Mariah herself is half-black.

I totally can not stand that Nicki. Personally with the exception of Randy Jackson I think they made a big mistake choosing the others to judge. Keith Urban was not a bad choice but I would have preferred someone with more talent and insight like Barry Manilow.

Oh Well, guess I will be saying bye, bye, bye to my favorite show next season.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Yeah, i figure Idol was losing it by the end of season nine. It isn't about the contestants anymore. It about all the drama the judges can produce. So sad. I do give Idol credit for having a great run. It opened up opportunities for other shows like The Voice and X Factor.
Thankfully SYTYCD is still around along with The Voice. So I am entertained. At least for the moment. LOL
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:39 pm

I don't really watch ai so much anymore. it is suppose to be about talent..., need i say more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:51 pm

That's why I'm tuning in more to The Voice. Because it's all about the voice and the talent behind the voice. American Idol is definitely on it's last leg. If it goes another season I'll be totally surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divas are cat-fighting already    Divas are cat-fighting already  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divas are cat-fighting already
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: