Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12   Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:16 am

Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 984495496Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 555837Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 984495496Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 555837

Hey there. Well I sure hate baseball and producers and television programming who can not get their acts together! I am sure Simon Cowell feels the same since he is rip-roaring mad that last's night all important program to pick the top 16 who will do the "live" shows did not air in most areas. Seems the programming was goofed up due to a rained out baseball game half way through. Then other shows were substitued but luckily in Canada part of the real show was aired. I got most of my info off the internet so here goes:

Demi Lovato's group:

What can I say but I am mad as a hornet about Demi's cuts. She got rid of Jillian Jensen who definitely should have made it. Her other cut I agreed with which was rapper Nick Youngerman. Her new group now consists of Jennel Garcia, Willie Jones, Paige Thomas and sadly the one I detest the most CeCe Frey. I am so hoping CeCe gets cut early in the live shows.

Britney Spears group:

I fully went along with these cuts which were Reed Deming and James Tanner. Britney's new "teens" consist of Beatrice Miller, Carly Rose Sonneclar, Arin Ray and Diamond White. I feel Diamond is the weakest link in this category.

L.A. Reid's group:

Three of my favorites made it which consist of Jason Brock, Vino Alan and Tate Stevens. The other guy does not interest me at all which is David Correy. The two that were cut were Daryl Black and (yea!) Tara Simon.

Simon Cowell's group:

This is where we only know a few who made it as due to the programming the remaining part of the show was interrupted. One of the acts who were eliminated is Dope Crisis. Simon is keeping Lyric 145 and Emblem3 (yuck on this last group). Still to find out their fate is boy-band creation Playback, country group Sister C and female created group Lylas. Of these final three I could certainly do without Sister C.

Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 945178Now due to all this program mess, the actual show of this night will be airing next Tuesday, the 23rd I believe at 7 p.m. although it may also be airing at 8 p.m. against The Voice (there is some confusion on this so check your local listings if you care). I will be back with a re-cap of the remaing two acts that make it into Simon's category.

As for the "live" shows they will not start until November 1st unless of course the programming gets screwed up again. Jeesh! I hope Simon sues the network for this blunder. Anyhow I will end my rant now and wish you all good days ahead.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12   Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Yep, I noticed programming was way out of whack. Gotta give it to Simon, I would be hell bent on giving someone grief for stupidity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12   Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Update:

Okay, it is official who are the two remaining "groups" that Simon Cowell chose to represent his category. They are: Sister C and Lylas.

While I am pretty much okay with most of the acts the three I totally hope go home quickly are Cece Frey (young adults), Emblem3 and Sister C (groups). I feel both Demi and Simon did not choose too wisely on these acts but guess time will tell.

As for right now my top favorite is Vino Alan from the over 25's. I do see some potential in the others but the "live" shows will be the deciding factor.

The first "live" show will be on November 1st. Hopefully the network will not screw this up.

Be back next week with the re-cap and in the meantime you all take care, have a great week!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12   Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:01 am

Sweet! So far behind on a lot of my shows. Will look forward to your recaps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12   Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of the Top 16 - 10/17/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: