Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy   Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:37 am

Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy 412302Words just can not express the sadness I feel for the whole east coast after Hurricane Sandy ripped throughout that area. The devastation is un-real and I fear this clean-up will take quite a long time to happen.

Luckily my family who reside in New York and New Hampshire are okay. However my daughter in New York has no electrical power and is so cold so she is bundling up as best as possible. The food in her place is ruined of course but she is getting by. My grandson had his driver car door blown off by the storm so it is getting repaired while he drives a rental. Luckily they still have their utilites.

All in all my heart goes out to everyone there and so do my prayers. I hope you will keep them in your prayers as well. If you can donate to the Red Cross please do.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy   Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:11 am

Many friends have been affected by this devastating storm. Good news is no one was hurt. Some are without power while others are mostly shaken up, not knowing if their homes were going to hold up. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: