Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Happy Birthday November...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Happy Birthday November... Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday November...   Happy Birthday November... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

So much is going on for the month of November. Fall turning into winter, resetting our clocks (yep, it's that time again) and of course, Thanksgiving. Let's not forget our wonderful birthday celebrations for the month...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone born this month. May you all have a fantastic day!

Happy Birthday November... 1254187589 Happy Birthday November... 214452 Happy Birthday November... 1254187589

A special birthday shout out to my grand daughter Staci (Nov. 8), my dad (Nov. 24) and my daughter Rebecca (Nov. 25)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Happy Birthday November... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November...   Happy Birthday November... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 am

Happy Birthday November... 338312Belated happy birthday to the November birthdays. Time just seem to get away from me this month. Hope all had a great day!

Happy Birthday November... 214452
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday November...
Page 1 of 1