Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Two More Leave - 11/29/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Empty
PostSubject: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Two More Leave - 11/29/12 984495496Hi. I am mad as a hornet since two better singers left the competition. I will not re-cap the show as it happened but will instead give the results as briefly as possible.

Two More Leave - 11/29/12 833804First let me comment on the guest singers we saw:

Josh Krajcik from last season is up first. It was great to see him once again. He performed his latest single from his newly release EP. The song is called "One Thing She'll Never Know". I like it alot and am still loving the sound of Josh's voice. I plan on definitely getting this released EP even though I have to download it from ITunes. He did receive a standing ovation from the judges for his efforts. Good going Josh!

Alicia Keys who has had four number #1 hits and has sold over 30 million albums performs her newest release "Girl On Fire". I have liked many of Alicia's songs but for me personally this one was just so-so. One thing I thought was really interesting was the background production as she sang. Again the judges stand clapping while Mario Lopez thanks Alicia for being there. Then it gets awkward as Mario and Khloe basically ignore Alicia who leaves the stage after tapping Mario on the shoulder as a good-bye gesture. How rude of both Mario and Khloe.

One last note is the Pepsi Challenge is back and one of the songs that our remaining contestants will sing next week will be the new theme for Pepsi. Hope the voters get it right this time around.

Two More Leave - 11/29/12 555837Two More Leave - 11/29/12 767138Two More Leave - 11/29/12 555837

Now for the results. First to be eliminated is Paige Thomas. This sucks big time as I felt she was one of the best this week. She takes it well and thanks everyone for their support.

I am in shocked as we find that once again CeCe Frey has escaped elimination and the next two bottom vote-getters are Diamond White and my guy Vino Alan. Both must now sing for survival and right away I knew how this would turn out.

Diamond opts to sing Beyonce's "I Was Here". What a dreary song and one I would never buy no matter who sang it. Diamond seemed to be struggling to get the words out which made many of her notes pitchy. I did not like it at all and felt Diamond should have picked a different song.

Vino is up next with his rendition of "Trouble" by Ray Lamontage. It was not his best but definitely better than what Diamond had just done. This guy has a great voice in my opinion and I find it sad that L.A. Reid threw him under the bus this week.

Now comes the judges decision with L.A. having difficulty in deciding but keeps Vino. Britney of course wants to save her girl Diamond. Demi the idiot opts to send Vino home. Simon who always says he bases his decision on the survival performance lies and of course keeps Diamond. This sends Vino Alan home. He is not happy and says America never really got to see what he could do. This is one true statement for sure. L.A. tells him he is like family and it has been a pleasure to work with him. Yeah, right L.A. (this is bull since L.A. has already mentioned he would sign Emblem3). Hopefully Vino will make records in the future and I know I will be buying them.

Rankings for next week are:

1. Carly Rose Sonneclar

2. Tate Stevens

3. Emblem3

4. Fifth Harmony

5. CeCe Frey (this is so much bull)

6. Diamond White

In closing, have to say I would honestly like to see Tate Stevens win this so from now on my votes go to him. I do think Carly Rose Sonneclar is a wonderful singer but she of course will have no problem getting a contract. My other thought is Tate is a family man and this win would surely be a godsend for them.

Gotta go so until next time take care.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 pm

i'm glad to see that Tate Stevens and Fifth Harmony is still in the running since i really do think they gave the best performances Tues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

so just wondering out of the six that is left who do you hope wins?? and who do you think will actually win??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Well, it is safe to say none of the ones I thought were good way back at the beginning made it. Good luck to whomever wins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 am

My pick to win is Tate Stevens of the remaining contestants. However I do think Carly Rose Sonneclar may take it all. For some reason the judges seem to favor having a pop person win.

This show has already been re-newed for next season and I am hoping they get rid of Demi Lovato as a judge and Khloe Kardashian as a host.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Ugh! Khloe Kardashian has been hosting this show? Yet another good reason I would not have been watching it.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:04 am

Yes Deni, she is a co-host along with Mario Lopez. He does it well but she is constantly screwing up the names of the contestants and also making phony sounding compliments to our judges. Demi Lovato on the other hand is mostly bored all the time and seems to constantly argue with Simon. Her mentoring skills have been the worst I think. Britney also has a problem picking the right songs for her contestants. L.A. has made an error or two in this direction also especially with Vino Alan who has now been eliminated. Luckily I read that major labels are already contacting Vino to sign with them but of course he has to wait until this season ends.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 am

How sad the judges can't get their acts together and act like they care. Sounds like the powers to be (including Simon) need to take some serious time and really REALLY think about who should be judging a singing competition. As much as I don't like Simon I do have to give him kudos for his honesty. I hope they can find some way to revamp the show and make it more fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two More Leave - 11/29/12   Two More Leave - 11/29/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two More Leave - 11/29/12
Page 1 of 1