Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Two More Go - 12/6/12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Two More Go - 12/6/12 Empty
PostSubject: Two More Go - 12/6/12   Two More Go - 12/6/12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:31 am

Two More Go - 12/6/12 182355Hey there! After a re-cap of the night before and welcoming the hosts and judges we not only get to see our contestants using the new Sony headphones that Simon Cowell helped to design but a performance from last season's winner Melanie Amaro. Her song is called "Long Distance" and I liked it. Will have to check out ITunes to get it because Melanie's album release has been pushed back to 2013. Sure took this show a long time to give Melanie some recognition. Looking forward to getting her album as I feel she is a great singer.

Two More Go - 12/6/12 248559A burning question is answered as we find out who is in next week and who is out. Thank You America, you finally got it right with CeCe Frey being the first to be eliminated this week. She looked sort of angry and tells the audience to always believe in yourself even if nobody believes in you. Was this a hint to the judges who have been giving her a hard time I wonder? Demi Lovato seemed more upset than usual as the tears flowed. Guess she is realizing she does not have any more acts left.

Two More Go - 12/6/12 585964Making it to next week so far is Emblem3 (yuck), Carly Rose Sonneclar (yea) and my guy Tate Stevens (big yea).

Two More Go - 12/6/12 945178Sadly this leaves Diamond White and Fifth Harmony to sing for survival which we do see after Ke$ha performs.

Two More Go - 12/6/12 322546I was never a big fan of Ke$ha's however so far this year I have heard two songs from her new album that I really like alot. This includes her performance of tonight's song which is called "C'Mon". Keep in mind that Ke$ha has already sold over three million albums and had two multiplatinum hits in her career. Looks like this new album "Warrior" will also be a hit. I know her song tonight made me want to dance. One last note: I just love the stage backgrounds that this show has behind their guests as well as their contestants.

:lol!:Now come the songs for survival. First up is Fifth Harmony who do a pretty good rendition to the Mariah Carey song "Anytime You Need A Friend". The solo parts were done fairly well but it was the beautiful harmony I liked the best.

Diamond White opts to sing the Lee Ann Womack song "I Hope You Dance". This was a mistake as Diamond sounded nasally and sort of made the song sound dreary. She struggled for sure.

Britney Spears of course is saving her girl Diamond however the other judges opt to send her home and it is the end of the road for young Diamond White on this show. I thought this was a good decision based on the survival songs the acts did. Diamond does take the news very gracefully and thanks everyone for their support.

Two More Go - 12/6/12 316708The leaderboard has my guy Tate Stevens coming in at numero uno. Carly Rose Sonneclar is in second place with Emblem3 taking the third spot. Fifth Harmony is fourth.

Two More Go - 12/6/12 201170So another week has come to an end and next week will be a tough one I feel for the contestants. I will be back with the re-cap of Wednesdays performances.

I must now bid you adieu and hope the Christmas season is going well for you. Take care all!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Two More Go - 12/6/12   Two More Go - 12/6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Ive been gone for so long that I figuared you guys all left this place a long time ago.. thanks for still keepin on and keeping us up to date my friend... your loyalty rocks
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Two More Go - 12/6/12   Two More Go - 12/6/12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Can't wait for the American Idol re caps to start. I have a feeling this is going to be one interesting season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Two More Go - 12/6/12   Two More Go - 12/6/12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:19 am

Tate still in. Oh good i think i will watch this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two More Go - 12/6/12   Two More Go - 12/6/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two More Go - 12/6/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: