Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Britney Spears vs X Factor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Britney Spears vs X Factor Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:11 pm

If this turns out to be true .... what a waste of $15 million.

Is Britney Spears being Fired from X Factor?

Is Britney Spears getting fired from "The X Factor?" Us Weekly seems to think so.

Unidentified sources tell the celebrity tabloid that the singer is getting the ole boot after just one season. BritBrit joined Season 2 of the singing competition, earning a giant paycheck of around $15 million. Spears and Demi Lovato replaced judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger.

The show's creator Simon Cowell has always publicly defended the beleaguered singer, but now it looks as if the tides are turning. "They paid all that for her to say 'amazing' and offer half-claps," the unnamed source laments. "Producers wanted her for the long haul, but it isn't working."

Apparently Cowell wanted "crazy Britney" to be a drawing point for the show, but was given "boring Britney" instead.

Cheryl Cole's highly publicized firing and L.A. Reid's recent decision to leave the show have been followed aggressively in the media.

But Spears' potential canning would make quite a pop culture splash. In November, the singer said she will "definitely" be coming back for Season 3. However, according to Huffpost Entertainment, no announcements have been made about next year's judging lineup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 pm

$15 million seriously - why? for a 'reality show'. how sad. do you know how many great teachers we could hire with the money?? how many wells could be digged for people of third world country that doesn't have clean safe water?? how much good it could do?? a lot - a hell of alot. and what do we do here in America throw it away basically, throw it away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:02 pm

I couldn't agree more. There is so much more that could be done with that kind of money. And look at the money invested in today's athletes. We've definitely got our priorities all screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Amen to that - so sad yet so true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am

Hi, sorry I have not been on this website in awhile. As for Britney I do think the money was a waste to get her and it looks like she is definitely not going to be on next season. I really do not care for Demi Lovato either but I am reading she might be there for next season.

As for the other two judge picks, I think Simon Cowell and the producers need to forget getting a "pop star" and just concentrate on real talent no matter what the genre. I did read that Simon signed Emblem3 and that Fifth Harmony was probably going to be signed as well. I really have no real interest in either group but I do look forward to getting the music of Tate Stevens, Vino Alan and possibly Carly Rose Sonneclar.

I truly wish Simon would hire Barry Manilow, Rod Stewart or Bon Jovi as a possible male judge. As for the other woman I would like to see maybe Cyndi Lauper, Cher, Mary J Bligh or Pat Benatar. Hopefully they get it right this time around.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 am

Agree with all your suggestions except for Cyndi Lauper. I saw her on a talk show recently and she seemed a little high on something or drunk. Or maybe it was just her personality. IDK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears vs X Factor   Britney Spears vs X Factor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears vs X Factor
Page 1 of 1