Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results 4/11/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results 4/11/13 Empty
PostSubject: Results 4/11/13   Results 4/11/13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Results 4/11/13 530611Hello. Tonight's show begins with our top 6 making comments as we see highlights of the night before. We welcome the judges and Ryan Seacrest. I see Kevin Bacon is in the audience. While I am not watching his show "The Following" it is good to know people are liking it. In case you are not aware his wife is Kara Sedgewick who was the lead character on "The Closer" (I do miss that show).

Our top 6 are introduced by way of them all performing a medley of Burt Bacharach/Hal David songs. I won't name them all but each of the contestants did fairly well with their solos and group singing.

The Ford Fiesta Moment shows our contestants playing soccer on a huge field with a giant ball and Ford cars making the goals. The contestants seem to have a real blast with this.

Results 4/11/13 875576Let me handle the guest singers first before we get to the results. Up first is season 10's Scotty McCreery. We get to see scenes of his past moments in life before and after idol. His debut album went platinum, he had a #1 hit on the Billboard charts and also won an ACM award for "Best New Artist". I thought his song tonight "See You Tonight" sounded pretty good and obviously Scotty has learned how to work the stage as well.

The top seller of American Idol is Kelly Clarkson who has sold over 25 million albums, had 80 #1 hits and has won 3 Grammies. I thought the scenes they showed of her first audition was cute. Tonight she sings "People Like Us" off her Greatest Hits album (I am happy to say I own it). I thought the stage as well as Kelly herself looked sort of weird with the psychedelic lights and make-up. She looks like she has lost some weight which may be because of her up-coming marriage to Blake Shelton's manager. By the way Blake will be officiating at the ceremony. Anyhow I liked the song as well as the entire album.

Results 4/11/13 930608Now comes the results. Our remaining six are divided into three groups. They are as follows:

Top Group - Candice Glover and Kree Harrison - Jimmy feels that Kree is a wonderful singer but needs more personality on stage. Candice is leading the pack currently and he would give her a 10 out of 10 for her performances of the night before.

Middle Group - Angie Miller and Janelle Arthur - Jimmy thinks Angie is competent but does not feel her performances of the night before were enough. Janelle sings good but needs work on the interpretation of her songs.

Bottom Group - Lazaro Arbos and Amber Holcomb - Jimmy feels Lazaro did well but he was boring. Jimmy thinks Amber is the whole package. Bet he was surprised she was in the bottom. I was too as I felt Janelle should have been there.

Seems 34 million votes were cast and finally it is Lazaro who is eliminated. This brings about a record for American Idol as they have never had all girls in the final five. Lazaro seems relieved to be going and I thought his singing of "I'm Feeling Good" was one of the best performances he has ever done. Of course the judges do not use the save card and now it is totally gone since they had to use it before we got down to the final five.

Results 4/11/13 322546It is now time to wrap this up. Hope all of you are enjoying your April. See you next week!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results 4/11/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results 4/11/13   Results 4/11/13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:40 am

I had a feeling Lazaro would be the next to go. This only confirms my prediction of two girls in the finale. It's just a matter of which two. I'm thinking Kree and Candice myself. The other girls are strong too but these two are a bit stronger. Candice is certainly the front runner in my opinion. Good luck to all the girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Results 4/11/13
Page 1 of 1