Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

survey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

survey Empty
PostSubject: survey   survey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 pm

who is your favorite American Idol winner and runner-up and third spot?
here is mine -
favorite winner - Taylor Hicks
favorite runner-up - Crystal Bowersox
favorite third - Syesha Mercado - for lack of a better one coming in third
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: survey   survey Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Fave winner: Taylor Hicks
Runner up: Clay Aiken
Third Place: Danny Gokey
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: survey   survey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Let me go by seasons starting with season 2 which is when I became invested in this show. I just have so many favorites of this show.

I have bought music from season 1 which includes Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini.

Season 2 - Winner - Ruben Studdard (liked his first album), runner-up: Clay Aiken ( I own all of his music), third place: Kimberley Locke (have her first album)

Season 3 - Winner - Fantasia (don't care for her or her music), runner-up: Diana DeGarmo (have a couple of her albums), third place: LaToya London (never did get any of her music although I liked her on the show)

Season 4 - Winner - Carrie Underwood (like a few of her songs but never bought an album), runner-up: Bo Bice (own all of his music), third place: Vonzell Solomon (liked her on the show but never bought any of her music)

Season 5 - Winner - Taylor Hicks (my all-time favorite, have all his music), runner-up: Katharine McPhee (never bought any music from her), third place: Elliott Yamin (I own all of his music)

Season 6 - Winner - Jordan Sparks (don't actually own any of her music although I liked several of her performances that year), runner-up: Blake Lewis (own two of his albums), third place: Melinda Doolittle (my top favorite this season but was disappointed in her debut album which I own)

Season 7 - Winner - David Cook (own all of his music), runner-up: David Archuleta (own three of his albums), third place: Syesha Mercado (was never really into her that much)

Season 8 - Winner - Kris Allen (just could not get into him), runner-up: Adam Lambert (own all of his music), third place: Danny Gokey (loved this guy and own his debut album)

Season 9 - Winner - Lee DeWyze (never could get into his music), runner-up: Crystal Bowersox (own all of her music), third place: Casey James (liked him on the show but was disappointed with his debut album)

Season 10 - Winner - Scotty McCreery (did not buy his debut album even though I liked some of his performances on the show), runner-up: Lauren Alaina (never cared for her), third place: Haley Reinhardt (have her songs from the show)

Season 11 - Winner - Phil Phillips (own both of his albums and want more), runner-up: Jessica Sanchez (like some of her performances but did not get her debut music), third place: Joshua Ledet (own his songs from the show)

Season 12 - Winner - Candice Glover (will definitely be getting her debut album in July), runner-up: Kree Harrison (may get her music as well), third place: Angie Miller (not into her that much)

Side note: I also own music from Paris Bennett, Mario Vasquez, Constantine Maroulis, Casey Abrams, Anoop Desai, Michael Johns, Ace Young, James Durbin, Hollie Cavanagh, Mandisa, John Stevens, Lakisha Jones, Phil Stacey, Buck Covington, Carly Smithson and almost all of the compliations cds.

As mentioned above I have so many favorites but Taylor is still my numero uno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: survey   survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

survey
Page 1 of 1