Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL Empty
PostSubject: TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL   TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:32 pm

Changing The World
One Soul At A Time

"The Soul Patrol Has Gone Global"
~ Taylor Hicks ~

I expect we all are watching the wonderful videos of Taylor from Asian Idol teary-eyed and longing for the days when we had our own Taylor Hicks on TV fix regularly.

And the phenomenal videos from his Ayala Mall performances ...a big WOW
Taylor is in top form and looking mighty fine ... and I can't forget to mention the band and back-up singers are wonderful!!

Nothing or no one can compare to the excitement that Taylor brings to his performances, he is a born entertainer, and I'm so very proud of our Soul Man!!

We were so excited and proud to know that he had been invited to perform, but the excitement of actually being able to see those performances and so quickly thanks to the wonderful people who made these videos available ... well it is 7th heaven!

Taylor is wooing and wowing Asia, as we knew he would!
Which brings to mind one of Taylor's quotes ...
"Good people know good music when they hear it"!!

http://taylorhicksmyidol.blogspot.com/2007/12/8.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL   TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:12 pm

Thanks Jodi, I must have missed this one some how..

Taylor is now and always will be my idol, he's got so much going for him and such a fantastic person and on top of all that he can sing and dance and generally likes people, what a wonderful way to be isn't it??
Back to top Go down

TAYLOR HICKS MY IDOL
Page 1 of 1