Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

I had a dream...

Go down 
+2
DreamHrt
azsoul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:11 am

:shock: I'm kind of embaressed about sharing this but what the heck. Here it goes...
I had a dream not too long ago that went something like this. I find myself sitting on my couch after an exhausting day. I have no idea what I was doing but I was drained. Just as I'm about to put some music on and head for the shower there is a knock at my door. I open it and there stands Taylor with a sad and somewhat disgusted look on his face. I invite him and he flings himself on my couch taking up the whole thing. I look at him with a bit of frustration because he is taking up the whole couch so I sit in the chair next to him. What's up? I asked him. He response that he read a review of his last concert and the critic wasn't too nice about it. I burst out laughing. Taylor gives me one of those "if looks could kill" looks. Sorry Taylor, but since when have you ever let a review bother you? It's only an opinion. You have thousand of Soul Patrol fans out there who support you in every way. Your ticket sales go through the roof and your cd is a top seller. We both know all those Taylor Hicks fans give you more joy than any crazy critic. Soooo, smile big guy. You are loved. He does smile and gives me a big hug. thats all I can remember. I can almost feel that hug. (sigh)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:29 pm

Wow what a great dream! Very realistic as if it is somthing he could have done. Thanks for shareing
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:21 pm

I would love to have a dream like that, but I never dream. Or at least I don't remember it. What a sweet dream also, you reassuring Taylor that his fans are all behind him.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Thanks! I wrestled with the idea of sharing it. I felt a little embarassed but I can see I did ok. clap It's true too. I can see Taylor actually being that way. So down to earth and emotional. I got that feeling about him while reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:55 pm

well truth be told if i had a dream about Taylor Hicks that i could put in this section i would be embarassed also.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:52 am

That's honest, Mae. Teehee. You know, denib, that kind of dream is what I call soul walking. I think that either your soul or his needed someone to reassure the other and that's how it comes about. I get those kind of things about someone close to me that I see rarely, but when we get back together, I always know more than I should about what's going on in his life...because our souls go walking now and again....
And don't hesitate to share, darlin'. That really was a very sweet and loving dream.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:47 pm

That's really a cool thought tyg. I believe in those sort of things myself. Sometimes I'll be thinking something and someone or something happens to make that thought happen. Does it make any sense to you? I know angels guide us and we are given the choices to make our lives as best as we can. It may not always work out the way we want but they end up being learning lessons. It's kinda cool the way the universe works.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:46 am

What a great dream, I'd love to open my door to Taylor even in a dream state. I think dreams are our insight into ESP and they are telling us something we need to know, Maybe Taylor is bothered for real about certain thinks and you filling him in on his fan base set his mind at ease, who knows what the big guy dreams about...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 am

That's about where I think too. And I have walked around with Tay in my dreams now and then.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:59 am

I have a habit of watching my season 5 tapes over and over and over and everytime I see this audition I dream about how things could have been different if Randy or Paula would not have liked him, or how much better he could have done and still be doing if Simon and TPTB had liked him. But in all honesty to me anyway the guy has it all and there will never be another Taylor Hicks. I dream that he's right here in my town and I really get to talk to him and look into those wonderful eyes and feel the soul that he shows us all. Someday that dream will come true...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:59 pm

You can do it for me - I keep at least a yard stick's length away. I'm totally terrifed to meet him. My friends though swear they are gonna drag me - kickin' and sreamin'. *sigh* Pray for me if that comes to pass - I will prolly pass out!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:53 pm

I talk big but if and when that time ever comes I'd probably pass out as well.. :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Well good - how about I lean on you, you lean on me. That way we save ourselves some medical bills from crashing unceremoniously and ingloriously on the floor!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:42 pm

I certainly know what you mean. If I ever meet this gorgeous guy I would probably do something so embarrassing that I'll never live it down. Of course I'm alittle bit shy too so I probably would not say anything just stand there and stare. :holymoly: How humilatiing that would be.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:49 pm

tyg you got a deal, we'll fall together hows that. We can be embarrased together and denib I know that if I ever get lucky enough to be in the same small area with Taylor I'll become a drooling bumbling idiot and would make the biggest fool out of myself but oh what a way to be a fool huh?? :) :)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm telling you girl, it would be well worth the embarassment just to be in the same room with him. (sigh) Just the thought of looking into those beautiful brown eyes makes me drool. wiggle And the voice...I have loved his voice from the very beginning. What a guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I had a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a dream...   I had a dream... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a dream...
Page 1 of 1