Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol   Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:04 pm

This was posted at Myspace..

A statement from Taylor, To all my fans and The Soul Patrol, I want to take a moment to talk about the recent news that my label and I have mutually parted ways. The important thing for all of you to remember is that I've been a working musician my whole life. This is turning the page on a new chapter of my career. Artistic freedom and control is an exciting prospect. The things that are most important to me is creating my art, performing it, and my fans. With the momentum that all of you have created over the years, Taylor Hicks is not going to stop anytime soon. I've started working on the new album, writing and scheduling exciting collaborations. The DVD, Whomp at the Warfield, is in it's final stages, and will be released soon. So as one door closes, a new one opens for 2008 with more excitement for all my fans than ever before. Sit tight, because the best is yet to come!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol   Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:23 am

You can't help but love this man!!

I'm even more excited now that he's split from J Records to hear a new CD from him. YAY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol   Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:45 am

It is excitting isn't it, Now we'll hear and see the real TAYLOR..

Wooooo this is my 500th post. Yeah for me.. :) .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol   Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor's Message to Us, His Soul Patrol
Page 1 of 1