Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Interesting tidbit about Taylor.

Go down 
+2
tygrlllie
mandm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mandm

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:59 am

Just forwarding this on from another site, pretty good news I think.

Quote:
Calera Firm Handles Accounting for American Idol Taylor Hicks

"H.H. Accounting Service was selected to provide accounting services for Taylor Hicks and his 2007 U.S. tour. The tour consisted of 111 shows in 39 states from February through September. When asked what it was like working with Taylor Hicks, owner Roger Hartline said, "Taylor is great. He is as nice and easy going as you could imagine." H.H. Accounting Service is scheduled to handle his 2008 tour as well, which will include both U.S. and international performances.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:16 am

Whoohoo - he's gonna play here in the states too sometime this year! AND international bookings? International bookings!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME news!!!!!!! Just completely awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!!!
And Stephen don't have to do all the number-crunching and can take things a little easy is all right in my eyes - he's such a sweet doll. I highly reccommend his big bear hugs. They are't quite as good as Jeff Lopez's all-over smothers, but they run neck-to-neck with Sam Gunderson's and Zippy Dietrich's for second, lmao!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:23 am

Interesting tidbit about Taylor. 322546 Sure hope he plays in a venue close to me!

Interesting tidbit about Taylor. 527840 for posting this tidbit.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:03 am

I hope for that too.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Someone better pick me up!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:00 pm

I saw this yesterday and I said this :haha:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:47 am

I've seen this and I'd love for Taylor to come my way but the likelyhood of that is slim, but I do know how to drive and boy I can not wait to see that concert list....
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:58 am

We'll pick you up Jodie. That's my goal this year - to get you to a show. Somehow. I dunno how yet. But I have plans in that direction.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 am

I'd love to take you with me as well Jodi, but from where I am to where you are it would be a drive for sure., I'll drive to Taylor's nearest concert and I'd bet it's a distant from you, Last year I went to MN and IOWA that's about the distant I can handle ha..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:32 am

I hope you opt to come to Iowa again this go - round. That's my goal this time.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Oh believe me if Iowa is on the tour and Taylor is there so am I. I have driven it once I'll be better at it this time and won't get lost ha ha. I hope...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Just stay far away from HWY 55.....(yes, there's a story. If you want to hear it, let me know - it makes for an entertaining read).
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Love to hear your story., I'm from South Dakota so it's all interstate from me Interstate 29 all the way,
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Tyggy you can post any storie in the adult section you know. That way you know only the scanned people will see it haahaa
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:02 am

Heck, I don't care who reads it. Wait until I get through my classes and I'll write it up.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit about Taylor.   Interesting tidbit about Taylor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting tidbit about Taylor.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Taylor In The News-
Jump to: