Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Question For Jodi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:04 pm

hello I am kind of confused about something and I fiqured you might know the answer to my question. I wanted to go to another Taylor site called "Taylormadeonline.org", however when I typed it in I got something called the Taylor community which does show some links including this site name. So I clicked on the name and tried to log in since I was once a member there but it say they do not recognize my username.

So my question is this: Did they change their format and you have to re-register? Are they still around? Since I am not familiar with this site called Connections, I figured you might be able to help me get a better understanding of the whole thing. I noticed they also had a link to the Whompswamp.

Question For Jodi 527840 Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:17 pm

I wish I could help you. I am having the same problem. I re-registered, however I am still waiting for a confermation e-mail.
They should have waited to get the bugs out before posting the new site. Because now I can't get in anywhere....
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:08 am

Thanks Jodi for answering my post. I did not re-register because I am unsure of this site and since I have been having all kinds of problems with my computer I am careful on which sites I go to or open.

Anyhow, if you hear anything, please let me know. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:44 am

TMO is pretty reputable, and run by Ms. Gypsee if that makes you feel more secure.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Hey tyg, I know Gypsee is pretty reliable but not sure of why this whole transformation took place. Hopefully the "bugs" will be worked out soon as mentioned by Jodi.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:56 pm

I was at that site called Connections yesterday or last night, it's pretty new yet, not to many posts or threads, I'm sure with Gypsee running it, it will be a lot like HQ or one would think anyway.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 am

I trust Gypsee, it was never about trusting the site. It is about being able to get in.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:39 am

Gee I never thought you meant that you didn't trust her Jodi, sorry if I gave that impression, never even thought about it that way. I followed the link from the previous site and clicked on connections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question For Jodi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question For Jodi   Question For Jodi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question For Jodi
Page 1 of 1