Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

February HERO OF THE MONTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

February HERO OF THE MONTH Empty
PostSubject: February HERO OF THE MONTH   February HERO OF THE MONTH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Taylor's Angels announces the February HERO OF THE MONTH, Alice Culbreth!

Alice conducted a drive and personally delivered Taylor Hick's CD's to the most critically wounded soldiers at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center and helped them realize that, even in their darkest moments, their sacrifice had not been in vain. Since that time, Alice has continued her ministry of hope and love to those in need. Inspired by Taylor Hicks, Alice says this about him:

"Taylor has a beautiful heart. It shows in everything he does, from his respect for our country and those who serve it to his commitment to and obvious love for children."

Click on the link below to read more about this one woman who strives to change one heart at a time. You will be inspired!

http://taylorsangels.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

February HERO OF THE MONTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: February HERO OF THE MONTH   February HERO OF THE MONTH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:22 pm

wow that's great, I think Alice has a beautiful heart as well..
Back to top Go down

February HERO OF THE MONTH
Page 1 of 1