Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

IDOL BLUES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

IDOL BLUES Empty
PostSubject: IDOL BLUES   IDOL BLUES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 am

American Idol makes such a big deal out of the contestants making it into the Top Twelve, like that's going to win them an award. I think a big deal is made just because it sounds good, nice even dozen. One important show is the Top Ten. That show sends those Striving for Stardom onto the Summer Pop-tart Tour. The producers are obviously still smarting over last season's Tour bomb that rumbled across America, plans in the making to make sure that doesn't happen again.
http://taylorhicksblues.blogspot.com/2008/03/last-ones-standing-top-twelve-american.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

IDOL BLUES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDOL BLUES   IDOL BLUES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:13 am

IDOL BLUES 322546 Definitely the top 10 is so much more important as they do get to go on the tour. I am hoping my top favorite David Hernandez makes that top 10 and I will be voting big time for him to do so. As for the others, while I like some of them I am not so sure I will be seeing this tour as of course money is the big factor since I always have to travel so far to see it plus I do not know if I am all that interested in seeing it.

I missed seeing last year's tour but mainly because of finances and the traveling. I actually would have liked to see it as several interested me last year with Melinda being my top favorite.

Of course nothing could ever top the Season 5 year with our Taylor. Now that was an awesome tour!

IDOL BLUES 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

IDOL BLUES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDOL BLUES   IDOL BLUES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:44 pm

If David makes the top 10 and does go on tour I"d even consider going, I missed the season 5 tour couldn't get tickets and it relly had me down and out for a while but I learned a lesson well kind of to order NOW instead of an hour later ha. I don't think even this year the tour will net as much as season 5 did, There are some pretty good singers this season but not good enough, It'll all boil down to WHO is in the 10 If David H doesn't make it that far I have no one else to vote for. But did you all hear that MGN or what ever is already writing songs for David H and David A, said in an article that they are the best two on the show and that they are determended to have songs ready when they are ready for them, I'll try to find the article and post it ok..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

IDOL BLUES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDOL BLUES   IDOL BLUES Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:31 am

Wow Sandi, I would definitely be interested in that article. If it is true how totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDOL BLUES Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDOL BLUES   IDOL BLUES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDOL BLUES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: