Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

swamp magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

swamp magazine Empty
PostSubject: swamp magazine   swamp magazine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:36 pm

is swamp magazine for real or is it a fraud???
did anyone get more then one maybe two copies??
there is a reason i am asking this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

swamp magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: swamp magazine   swamp magazine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:24 am

I only have the one copy, and I believe Claudia is sincere. I also know she has her hands full with Harmony doings at the moment.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

swamp magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: swamp magazine   swamp magazine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:25 pm

I've never gotten one, heck not even sure what it is..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

swamp magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: swamp magazine   swamp magazine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:05 am

tygrlllie wrote:
I only have the one copy, and I believe Claudia is sincere. I also know she has her hands full with Harmony doings at the moment.
~tyg

wasn't it suppose to be a monthly magazine?? wasn't it sold by yearly subscriptions?? how many month now as it been that the 'first issue' came out?? Would you put up with any of that crap if it was any other monthly magazine, paying for a years subscription and only get one copy all these months??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

swamp magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: swamp magazine   swamp magazine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 am

Well, see, I couldn't afford it myself, my friend got me the one issue - so I haven't a clue. Tell you what, though. Claudia's MWM is one of my myspace friends - you can drop in on her and ask. And I believe she's also a member here - Tayfan 1 I think.
Modern Whomp Magazine is a very small, exclusive publication that had/s really cool articles and tremendous photos - just really cool. Unfortunately, though, it looks like there's some trouble that may or may not be brewing. Mae, I wish I could help more, but I really don't know. And no ma'am, my money's far too dear - I would definatly not put up with that. Good luck.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

swamp magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: swamp magazine   swamp magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swamp magazine
Page 1 of 1