Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

more on mom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

more on mom Empty
PostSubject: more on mom   more on mom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:28 am

Mom left the hosipital and is in the nursing home. Been there since the Saturday before Easter. I really want her home however one of my brothers don't. I since i don't have the end all say all, Mom is at his mercy.
Personally i think it would be greedy and self-center, self-serving not to bring mom home. One of her wishes was to be at home as long as possible.
She is miserable at the nursing home. It is a good nursing homes, as far as nursing homes are concern and great staff, however it isn't home and she knows that. So here my prayer request; that she either comes home or goes HOME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

more on mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: more on mom   more on mom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 am

You got it, darlin'. I'll pray hard for Mom. *hugs Mae* How about you? How are you holding up, babe?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

more on mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: more on mom   more on mom Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Ya know Mae I like how you put that. You are only thinking of what is best for your Mom not you. You either want her home where she can live out her life in the enviorment she wants to. Or go Home to God where she will forever rest in peace. You know I am praying!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

more on mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: more on mom   more on mom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:27 am

[size=18][/size] I should hear more on mom staying or coming home this week. my prayer request stays the same, that either she comes home or GOES HOME.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

more on mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: more on mom   more on mom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:30 pm

We're hoping for the best, sweetheart. *hugs Mae*
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

more on mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: more on mom   more on mom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more on mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: