Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Larry King Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:55 am

Larry King Live 833804 Not sure how many watch Larry King however last night he had Paula, Randy, Ryan and Simon on to talk about Idol Gives Back and also about this season's contestants. I do think Idol Gives Back is a worthy cause and this part of the show was handled very well by all. However, once they got to discussing not only this season's contestants but other seasons Simon the jerk had to once again put down Taylor which made me madder than hell. Why does he dislike Taylor so much?

Simon said his top favorite was Kelly Clarkson mainly because he feels that season put American Idol on the map so to speak. However, he did make some not very nice comments about this season also. Randy truly surprised me by saying he would sign Kristy Lee Cook but not Jason Castro. I think both Simon and Randy acted very unprofessional in regards to the contestants. Kudos to Ryan and Paula who were diplomatic in their comments.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Larry King Live 201170
We all know the world needs honest people. However we need GOOD honest people. I belive that Simon needs to get a grip that this is the human race. Not the race for Simon to get points in making even MORE money. Somehow getting rich for Simon has seperated him from the fact that people have feelings and they matter. There is a way of speaking the truth with class and Simon may have money however he flunked the class act.
My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:11 pm

I seen Larry King last night CC and like you said it was nice to watch these guys play human ha. But then I knew just knew that there would be some way he would be able to once again diss Taylor, and he did not dissapoint for sure, and I loved that Randy once again said that each year America got it right, and Loved the way Ryan knowing what was going to be said more than likely about Taylor, said "moving on" I know Ryan liked Taylor but then I think Ryan likes everyone. But I did catch Simon in another little white one.. When asked who the favorite winning idol was he said Kelly C but one year ago he said Fantasia, at the time they were on Jay Leno and he said they all loved Fantasia and that she was their all time favorite. He really should remember what he says in these interviews huh?
Why he does not like Taylor is anyones guess, I don't think he needs a reason other than we all know he wanted Chris to win so bad he could taste it and sense he can't take it out on the voting public he'll take it out on Taylor.

I know the Chris fans are now glad that Chris didn't win and I really don't blame them because it makes me wonder what kind of Cd Chris would have been forced to put out had he won, Guess we'll never know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larry King Live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larry King Live   Larry King Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larry King Live
Page 1 of 1