Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Perserverance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Possumrider
Possumrider

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Perserverance Empty
PostSubject: Perserverance   Perserverance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:56 pm

Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. ~Author Unknown

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. ~Flavia Weedn, Flavia and the Dream Maker, © Flavia.com

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them. ~G.B. Shaw, Mrs. Warren's Profession, 1893

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. ~Author Unknown

Saints are sinners who kept on going. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
Back to top Go down
http://giveme-abreak.spaces.live.com/

Perserverance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Inspirational Writings-
Jump to: