Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

mom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

mom Empty
PostSubject: mom   mom Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:08 pm

Please keep mom in your prayers - has her legs and knees are bothering her rack with pain, and it making it harder for us to take care of her. :(
Though she took care of us and now it is time that we do the same for her.
She wants to be at home as long as possible, and i want to honor that wish.
She was bad edema in the legs and feet which i am sure only adds to the pain. Exercise will help with the edema and pain, as a lot of it is stiffness, and weakness from not being move or use. She is wheelchair bound, however there are still exercises she could do it improve the situation.
One of my big prayers for everyone to pray is that she will be willing even wanting to do the exercises. They are not an end all, cure all however they are a 'step' [no punn intended] in the right direction.

so please 🙏 for Mom and my - her main caretaker - and my brothers - for they help a lot, as i don't think i could do this alone. mae
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom   mom Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:40 pm

You know ill pray for her. I am sorry to hear of this. Pain is a horrable thing we should not have to endure when we get older....
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom   mom Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:04 am

I've been wondering how she's been sice coming home. Of course, she's still in my prayers.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom   mom Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:58 am

Sorry to hear about this mae. She will also be in my prayers. I also will pray for you and your brothers for continued strength to help your mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: mom   mom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: