Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

grease tickets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

grease tickets Empty
PostSubject: grease tickets   grease tickets Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:11 pm

go to hq taylor is giving away two free tickets to grease
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

grease tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: grease tickets   grease tickets Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 pm

I'd love to get tickets but heck couldn't afford to get there anyway and time is another factor, this playing grandma duty is a never ending job these days. ha..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

grease tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: grease tickets   grease tickets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 am

:( Me too Sandi, wish I could go but I am also taking care of the grandkids which keep me hopping.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

grease tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: grease tickets   grease tickets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:03 am

concertcris wrote:
:( Me too Sandi, wish I could go but I am also taking care of the grandkids which keep me hopping.

How sad is it huh CC?? Sometime I think gee don't I have a live anymore, Love my girls but wow I think they spend more time here with me than with their parents and at home., Oh well. Sept is coming right? ha.. I'd love to see Taylor and I know someone that is going in Aug and I told her she better get LOTS of pictures and everything else that she get her hands on for me to see ha ha...Some people have all the luck don't they.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

grease tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: grease tickets   grease tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grease tickets
Page 1 of 1