Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"   Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:16 am

Thousands of fans crowded outside the "Live With Regis & Kelly" studios while waiting for the Jonas Brothers to arrive Thursday morning. Taylor Hicks was one of them.

Hicks, the "American Idol" season five winner who is currently starring in the Broadway production of "Grease," told People that he is a true fan of the Jonas Brothers.

"What they do is awesome because it gets kids into music," he said. "They are a classy act."

Hicks, 31, grabbed a sign from a fan and held it up as the band arrived.

"Once I arrived and saw all the Jonas Brothers fans, I got in on the screaming. We were all having a great time out there," he said.

Hicks mentioned that he is enjoying his Broadway experience so far.

"I love New York. I'm working on Broadway and it's a great way for me to get my feet wet in acting and a great way to season yourself as a performer."

http://www.exposay.com/taylor-hicks-calls-jonas-brothers-classy-act/v/20832/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"   Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:38 pm

And on topic to the Jonas brothers, Have you seen this pictures, I didn't check the picture thread yet but if it's there I can delete this.

Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Taylor_hicks
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"   Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm

No didnt post that yet, I did post the video though its so funny
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"   Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 am

Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" 322546 How funny for Taylor to be acting like a fan. I personally do not think the Jonas Brothers are all that so to speak but glad Taylor has his favorites.

Thanks for the picture.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"   Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Again I agree with you CC, I don't care for them and it's funny that Taylor is a fan but maybe it's for a different reason, maybe it's because he knows what it's like trying to break into this business, I'm happy he's happy though and it's so clear he was having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"   Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks Calls Jonas Brothers "Classy Act"
Page 1 of 1