Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

i saw this coming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06232008/tv/blake_is_latest_canned_idol_116747.htm

not a fan though in fairness to Blake they did nothing to promote his cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:15 pm

This is not a surprise at all to me anyway, I think Blake has said and done some things that the Label and AI did not like and did nothing to fix what he's done. He's been rude and nasty to and about AI and we all know that is a no no. I liked Blake at first thought he was interesting and different but I guess he got to big for his own britches as they say... It's still sad though.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:12 pm

i saw this coming 833804 I am not surprised either by this news. Seems the label will not keep anyone who is not producing big money for them even though they fail to promote them properly. I know Blake is arrogant but in reality I have yet to hear his music on any station which is basically what they did to our Taylor. It's too bad because he does have some good songs on his cd.

As for Jordin, I think the only reason her contract is still going strong is because of that duet she did with Chris Brown which boosted her sales which were not good before that duet came out.

I think I also read that Blake has made some not very nice remarks about the show which is probably another reason they are dropping him. At least Taylor has been gracious in spite of the ill treatment he got from them.

lol! Well lots of luck to Blake in his future.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:53 pm

concertcris wrote:
i saw this coming 833804 I am not surprised either by this news. Seems the label will not keep anyone who is not producing big money for them even though they fail to promote them properly. I know Blake is arrogant but in reality I have yet to hear his music on any station which is basically what they did to our Taylor. It's too bad because he does have some good songs on his cd.

As for Jordin, I think the only reason her contract is still going strong is because of that duet she did with Chris Brown which boosted her sales which were not good before that duet came out.

I think I also read that Blake has made some not very nice remarks about the show which is probably another reason they are dropping him. At least Taylor has been gracious in spite of the ill treatment he got from them.

lol! Well lots of luck to Blake in his future.

All True CC, I've said before that Jordins Cd was going no where until she did the duet with Chris Brown, another first for them letting her do that while still under contract strange. As for Blake again I agree, I've never heard anything of his on the radio at all there is that no promotion again, You'd think they'd learn wouldn't ya??
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:11 pm

for i long while there i thought Jordin would be dropped also.
I just wonder if her next cd will do as good if she doesn't have another duet on there, with some big name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:10 pm

I honestly liked Blake's cd. But if the masses don't like it or listen to it, it hurts the performer. Maybe Blake will find another way to get his music heard like Taylor did. Who knows!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Lets hope that for him.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i saw this coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: i saw this coming   i saw this coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i saw this coming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: