Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Could you please say a prayer for Dee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Could you please say a prayer for Dee Empty
PostSubject: Could you please say a prayer for Dee   Could you please say a prayer for Dee Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:03 pm

I am going to ask that you say a prayer for a sister Soul Patrol member, I don't know if anyone here knows or has heard of DeeDee56, she is or was a huge fan of Taylor and is the wonderful lady that took these pictures. She passed away in her sleep last night, she was 58 and like many of us, Being a Taylor fan changed her live in many ways, she has one daughter and a grandson, I've never met her but she was part of our Support Group and she was a lovely lovely person. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers always..

Could you please say a prayer for Dee DSCN1122

Could you please say a prayer for Dee DSCN1123
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Could you please say a prayer for Dee   Could you please say a prayer for Dee Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:11 pm

I had not had the pleasure, but I'm sad all the same.
Father, We humbly request you to hold her in Your Arms, care for her as well as we could have been afforded the opportunity, and let her know her spirit now adventures with us.
Amen.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Could you please say a prayer for Dee   Could you please say a prayer for Dee Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:44 pm

We can say she is now truly dancing with the stars. Very good company! I will keep her family in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Could you please say a prayer for Dee   Could you please say a prayer for Dee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 am

Thank you all so much, Dee was a fantastic lady and a huge Taylor fan, she ate, slept and lived Taylor, and 58 is so young for this to have happened.. I've never met her but from what I know of her and the emails we sent back and forth she was someone I hoped to meet at some point...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Could you please say a prayer for Dee   Could you please say a prayer for Dee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:20 am

She was terribly young, but seemed a beautiful spirit. And at leastwe know she didn't suffer - that's a blessing.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could you please say a prayer for Dee   Could you please say a prayer for Dee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could you please say a prayer for Dee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: