Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

Okay, so slightly superficial, but anyway.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Okay, so slightly superficial, but anyway.....   Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:53 am

You guys are well aware of the every day hell I live in and are just as aware that my onlythree methods of escape are my car, my computer, and my books. Well, my car and computer are down and out for a while, and this means no way to get to books as well. I am going slowly mad. So, I need you guys to pray that it won't be terribly costly to fix both of my items and that I don't get into a high dungeon and stalk off or get thrown out of my home.
~tyg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so slightly superficial, but anyway.....   Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:12 pm

I have been in your shoes more then I care to count my friend. At least you have "some" income coming in. Hmm have you tried to apply for section 8? They help pay a portion of your rent acording to your income. So in your case it should be a lot lol. We have to work on getting you out of there. ALSO.... check with welfair. See if they can help you fix your car. You need it to get back and forth for school and stuff. I think they only offer this once to check it out.. somthing to try anyway

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.forumotion.com
tygrlllie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so slightly superficial, but anyway.....   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Okay, so back to no comp until it gets fixed - hopefully, very soon. But I love you and will miss you.
~tyg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so slightly superficial, but anyway.....   

Back to top Go down

Okay, so slightly superficial, but anyway.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: