Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

for all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blueyedsongstress

blueyedsongstress

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-09-16

for all Empty
PostSubject: for all   for all Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:56 am

I have not been here in a while and I apologize. I have read quite of few of the posts, and I just want everyone to know that my prayers are going out for everyone who is in need whether it be for healing for themselves or a loved one or comfort from the loss of a loved one or financial assistance, or any other issue.

Many blessings to all of you
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am

aww thank you hon! Its nice to see you stopping in. I hope you come back more often
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Me too - I miss you. What you been doing?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
blueyedsongstress

blueyedsongstress

Female

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:12 am

Trying hard to maintain my sanity ! These kids are driving me absolutely nuts. I feel like my head is going to explode. I am seriously ready to walk out the door and not come back...let them all figure it out for themselves....see who does the dishes when I'm gone, see who does the laundry, who cooks, who gives a rat's a... about this house.
Not one of them has it in them to just pick up after themselves....it is not second nature to them....and I am talking about a son who is 24 and his wife who is 26 !!! They think nothing of leaving glasses with soda sitting around all night...leaving dishes in the sink (after I have already done 4 or more batches during the day !!) Clothes laying wherever they fall. I have warned them that I should not have to ASK for help....and that if they do ask ...my answer will be no. I want them to just DO IT !!! I'm sorry ...I am just so very tired... I am rapidly approaching my breaking point and it's not going to be pretty. I don't mean to rag on you guys. It probably sounds petty but... all the little disregards for what they have and the disrespects for what I do for them is adding up.
I hope that everyone is well ...and in a much better frame of mind then I
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:27 am

lawdy girl you just took the words right out of my mouth! Weird I have been preaching the same grip as you for god knows how long... even debbie dont pick up after herself here... OMG its awful.. I can so relate. I clean the house before I go to bed... im up until 3-4 am cleaning. ONLY TO WAKE UP TO A DISASTER!!
man we need to get a place to gether so at least we know it will be clean lol
Im sorry your so stressed out hon... just know im in the same boat with you... seriously
Back to top Go down
blueyedsongstress

blueyedsongstress

Female

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:59 am

don't get me wrong...I am FAR from a neat freak. I have months old dust on high shelves with knick knacks and stuff. I just want basic things kept up...you know....dirty laundry IN THE HAMPER OR BASKET not on the couch or the floor or front porch...(where you took the filthy dirty socks off before coming into the house). Don't leave a pile of toothpaste in the sink after brushing your teeth. When you are done showering don't leave the soaking wet towel on the floor or on a bed or on the carpet NEAR the dirty laundry!! Oh boy can I relate to waking up to crap... there are 7 people living in this house ages : me...50, my son 24, his wife 26, my son 16, my daughter 14, my granddaughters age soon to be 5 and 9.
If this situation were happening in my mom's house...with me having to live with her....she sure as HELL wouldn't ever have to worry about doing the dishes, laundry , whatever (especially if I didn't have a job !!) oh God I could go on and on. I guess am to blame....cause I just start doing the dishes when I wake up...I don't want them sitting there all day...piling up. I do the mountain of laundry.because I can't stand looking at it anymore. I bet nobody would do dishes unless there were no more to dirty!!! I can count on one hand how many times I HAVEN"T had to do the dishes. Guess I will have to call another little "family meeting" and waste my breath explaining how things should be done, only to have it go right back to the same old crap within a week or two. They are so lucky I can control my desires to just throttle them!! I live in a 2 bedroom mobile home so space is very tight...but I have made extra efforts to give everyone storage space for their stuff. Tonight when all but my 14 yr old decided to go to someone's house and watch a boxing match and spend the night.....they left leaving things laying around ...no effort to straighten up before going...so I tossed everything that was left onto one of the beds...(not drink glasses of course, but everything else. I am sure they will be clueless that I even picked the crap up !!) I think I will go on strike...only wash what I dirty. (but you watch it backfire on me...cause I will have to deal with the mess...ants, etc. And with the price of gas...I can't afford to run away !!! WWAAAAHHHHH !!!)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Sounds like your kids ought to live with my parents. I'm their Dobby the House Elf in this house, but at least I get more than 45 mins of sleep these days.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:06 pm

I often tell everyone I am the house maid. Yup I know its my own fault as well. I just started doing it one day then the next it was just exspected of me. I know all about those useless meetings. We call them "come to jesus meetings".. just me blowing a lot of hot air that soon gets doused with cold water and forgotton...
Back to top Go down
blueyedsongstress

blueyedsongstress

Female

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:26 pm

I hear ya !! When someone calls or comes in and says "what are you doing?" ....I usually say..."the same sh** I do every day....all the stuff nobody else does!!!" What do I hate the most? hearing...."I was gonna do that" PULEEEZE !!! Yeah right....give it to me as a funeral gift!!! cause that's how long I would be waiting!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for all Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all   for all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: