Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

lawd have mercy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: lawd have mercy   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:12 pm

If things were not bad enough health wise here. I had to go and do a stupid thing. I took the lid off of a preasure cooker and burned my arms and chest really good. Im in a lot of pain but the doctor says I will be oksy. I will be seeing my actual family doctor soon so will keep you posted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.forumotion.com
tygrlllie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: lawd have mercy   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:22 am

You know we'll be here, Jodie. No worries, try and relax.
~tyg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: lawd have mercy   Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:27 pm

I want to once again, thank each and everyone of you who have helped my family through thoughts and prayers! Thankfully Debbie had her mass removed today. They do NOT belive it to cancer!! However we still need to wait on the biopsy. The mass was large but they belive they got it all. She is in pain and stiff but other then that doing well.
As for me. I went to my doctor yesterday. She says I have 1st and second degree burns (no duh). It will take some time to heal and she wants me back on Monday to see my progress. She gave me some good pain pills lol So hopefully I wont feel to much discomfort I am grateful for all those suggestions I am getting! So many wonderful ideas! Right now, I am putting triple antibiotic on them and keeping them clean.
Thanks again to all of you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.forumotion.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: lawd have mercy   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Jodie, you just take some time and rest up. No hurry as we'll all be here to cheer on your recovery. Good news about Debbie. Your both still in my thoughts and prayers.

When I was in the third grade I dropped a pan of boiling hot water on my left leg and foot. So I know all about the pain your going through. It hurts like hell. Thank God for pain killers. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lawd have mercy   

Back to top Go down

lawd have mercy
Page 1 of 1