Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Un- used tool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The Un- used tool Empty
PostSubject: The Un- used tool   The Un- used tool Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Getting a hairdryer through customs...>> A Distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest > beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favor?'>> 'Of course child. What may I do for you?'>> 'Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my> Mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits,> and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry > it through customs for me? Under your robes perhaps?'>> 'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie.'>> 'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'>> When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.>> The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'>> 'From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare.'>> The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you> have to declare from you r waist to the floor?'>> 'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but> which is, to date, unused.'>> Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. Next!'
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

The Un- used tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un- used tool   The Un- used tool Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:50 pm

I was almost expecting something different...but I knew better!
Back to top Go down

The Un- used tool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun and Games Section :: Humor Mill-
Jump to: