Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Ian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Ian Empty
PostSubject: Ian   Ian Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:09 pm

I badly need you to pray with me for our son, Ian: a very immature 25 year old...the kindest, sweetest boy you will ever meet but with not a lick of common sense.

He has to go to court this Friday because he was stopped in June and received 3 traffic violation tickets (never a DUI, praise Jesus) plus one for possession of "less that 15 grams of marijuana".

He hasn't asked his dad or me to go with him. David always said says I spoiled him and I have taken him seriously and not enabled Ian or provided for him because he is old enough to take care of himself.

However, Ian's living outside of town in a trailer without a job or a car or a phone or a TV or a computer or video games...you name it, he does without. That doesn't seem spoiled to me.

He is looking for a job but without a car, he has to walk everywhere. He's willing to do so, and has, when at all possible. But it does limit his options.

Anyway...I feel we should go to court with him so they'll see he isn't just a vagrant with no support system. We can't afford an attorney or anyone special to speak for him & say he's a good kid who would never hurt a soul.

We know that he needs some kind of rehab for his addiction to this darn grass, which is free & fast flowing in a big university town like this one . You never, ever have to buy it because it's everywhere you go . . . it's like offering someone a cold drink when they come to your house . . . that's how openly these kids share it.

Ian's always been ADHD & never on meds, but so full of tension & anxiety that when he found something that relaxed him for the first time in his life, well...it just became a habit fast, I guess.

If you have true prayer-partners willing to pray with us for Ian~ as well as for his dad, David, & me~who'll pray for the court to provide something to help him not just punish him (they had him in handcuffs for four hours when he was pulled over) I'd appreciate you sharing this email with them.

Bless you for all the good you do and for being such a kind, caring friend to me.

Peace of Jesus+
Patricia Matthews & family

Morgantown, West Virginia
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian   Ian Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:48 am

Lawdy as soon as I saw the name Ian I knew this is for Pat... that poor woman has been through so much! Ill send her an email
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian   Ian Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:44 am

I know she seems so sweet and she been though so much.
And so as Kathleen and she seems so sweet also.
If anyone in here goes to church/Bible study go ahead and forward this so we can get Ian on all the prayer lists as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian   Ian Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Great merciful God, Poor Pat! I'll be praying.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian   Ian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: