Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Replacement windows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Replacement windows Empty
PostSubject: Replacement windows   Replacement windows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 am

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo ... just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. Guess I won that stupid argument.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windows   Replacement windows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Oh God, and why can I see this as a viable thing?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windows   Replacement windows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:22 pm

You too? I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at this in that way. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement windows   Replacement windows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement windows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun and Games Section :: Humor Mill-
Jump to: