Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

prayers please

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaysLadybug
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:07 am

naynaystay71 wrote:
Hey girls, P:aul is coming home tomorrow for a few days. He has 3 metal rods in his leg 1 at the hip, 1 at the knee, and 1 at the knee to stablize the break which is under the knee. Connie showed me the MRI today and it lookss nasty. He will be going back to the U of I later this week to get the rods removed and more repair work. Connie reported that he was even up this AM walking using a walker. I am amazed I believe if he had not been so active before the accident he would not be ahead of scedule like he is.

I also spent so time with Connie today and took her to lunch at the new Sonic in town and to do some Christmas shopping. She is tired but in good spirits. We were even joking how the cats miss Paul. haha. She really appriciates all the prayers and well wishes from everyone.

I talked to connie before she went back to the Hosp tonight she's gunna stay there.With him comming hom tomorrow she'll drive him. Hes back to his antics flirting with Nurses LOL. I have more info about what happened but connie wanted me to email her what I planned to write to make sure it's right.

I had to sound off b4 I hed to bed TTYS Nighty Night

it's time for a new pic here it is ME & THE SFB from KCMO Aug 14th 10 (I was sweaty cause it was sooo hot all night i think i lost about 10 lbs in sweat alone)

copper=penny
the oxygen weilding hyperventlating perv
Get your mind outta the gutter you're steppin on my head... Hee hee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Just wanted to let you all know Paul did not come home today. He decided to stay until after surgery #2 on Thusday. Connie thought he would for sure becoming home by next Mon. in time for Christmas.

Renee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Thank you for all the updates. With everything going on in my neck of the woods im glad someone is keeping up with everything else that is happening.. my love and prayers always

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.forumotion.com
TaysLadybug
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 am

naynaystay71 wrote:
Just wanted to let you all know Paul did not come home today. He decided to stay until after surgery #2 on Thusday. Connie thought he would for sure becoming home by next Mon. in time for Christmas.

Renee

Oh Ok thanks Renee I didn't kmow he decided not to go home I ahvent talked to connie since Sat late afternoon b4 she went back to I City

it's time for a new pic here it is ME & THE SFB from KCMO Aug 14th 10 (I was sweaty cause it was sooo hot all night i think i lost about 10 lbs in sweat alone)

copper=penny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaysLadybug
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 am

UPDAAAAAAAAATE
Paul came home Yesterday & he has Nurse Connie caring for him So he's good to go { wiggles eyebrows} He goes back to U of I Thurs for the surgery to repair the fibula so keep praying for him it's helping

As for how it happened
Connie {CSI in training LOL} got to looking closely at his clothes & from what she can tell it looks like this A$$hole ran over Paul's leg which would explain why his fibula {Btw its not the entire fibula its only the ball part by his knee} is shattered, Paul was padded down with Heavy winter clothes. The guy did a California stop where you just slow down at a stop sign look both ways & then go on with out stopping instead of going the normal slow speed this a$$ gunned it thru the sign & hit Paul.To top it off there are lights all around the area the idiot should have seen him like I said b4 Paul wears Good reflective gear & the Police said Paul did everything right. I told Connie as soon as hes pretty much better I say they take him for as much as they can get. They will get that ball rolling after Paul gets a Lil better

copper=penny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tygrlllie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am

Yes, as much as I dislike causing people pain or harm, this person who hit Paul needs to know that actions have consequenses. They both really need the closure this may bring.
~tyg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Like I said at Leggies the local paper reported it backa$$wards that Paul hit the car which makes no sense with his injury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 am

Ignorant people make me Still best wishes from this part of the world

Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Yeah they are dumba$$es

Update on Paul
Conie called me lil after 5 today & they had just finished Paaul's Suregery it took 4 hours. the palteu of the fibula under the knee was destroyed they fixed it for now she was unclear on exactly how they did it.He will need knee replacement surgery in a few yrs. He wont be allowed to put any preassure on the leg for quit a while and it also mans no traveling for a long time. Connies staying with him tonight & when she gets a chace she will come in & explain things better
Keep him in your prayers that he heals quickly.

copper=penny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:25 pm

Of course!

Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:39 am

TY

copper=penny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Paul was released from the hospital today and is resting at home in time for Christmas. woo hoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaysLadybug
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:32 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO:rocking: Paul's home

copper=penny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: prayers please   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:44 pm

woo hoo nono 👶 🍌